• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodthirster

Reaction score
clothing

i want clothing that matches your character if your character is a big buff evil demon you dont want him in linen id want him in large and dark coulored steel plate armor and if im good probably the same except silver or gold with a cape

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: clothing

rest assured, the right clothing will be there.
if the armor you want isn't the right color you can dye it.

Reaction score

bloodthirster;404238 said:
i want clothing that matches your character if your character is a big buff evil demon you dont want him in linen id want him in large and dark coulored steel plate armor and if im good probably the same except silver or gold with a cape

Yeah I just hope that being buff in this one doesn't make your character look fat this time around.

paddaaay

Reaction score

ugh, the clothes in the trailer are like skinny jeans ... o_O

I hope theres going to be some cool robes or armour.

Reaction score

fable-iii-20100421072550148.html

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objec...ble-iii-20100421072550148.html?page=mediaFull

I like the look of this Clothing a lot, It makes the hero look a lot like Richard Sharpe which for Me is awesome due to the fact that I always wanted a 95th Rifles style outfit when I was playing Fable 2.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

What I'm really hoping for is a way to set our outfits. Like even there are outfits like already set up and everything. Like What if we had a custom combination to make our own outfit, and we like don't want to hassle through every different outfit just to make it. Like get it in one shot. Like in our dressing room thing, we get a set of extra mannequins which we make whatever way we want.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;404493 said:
What I'm really hoping for is a way to set our outfits. Like even there are outfits like already set up and everything. Like What if we had a custom combination to make our own outfit, and we like don't want to hassle through every different outfit just to make it. Like get it in one shot. Like in our dressing room thing, we get a set of extra mannequins which we make whatever way we want.

that would be a great addition. +rep to you.
they always had the basic "dark plate outfit" or "bandit outfit" but virtually nobody dresses their hero like that. there's no fun in it! the game gives you dye and individual pieces of clothing. so why not let you save your own suits?

Reaction score

although the mannequins things worked in AC2 gave you an idea on what it would look like on you before you wore it

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Eh, I don't mind the skinny jeans.

I'd like to see "parts" in clothing, like if you don't like a maybe the belt in the coat then you have the option to remove it, or you might not like how the boots have 2 buckles then you can remove one, but that's too much to ask. :D

Reaction score

i want the dark guild apprentice suit from no1 (but better looking): hood Coulor: black with red and gold trimming hero boots plate pants =D

MournfulStorms

*Snerk*
Reaction score

Ryu_the_fox;404493 said:

There are, in fact, extra mannequins on which you can save your outfits. ^_^

Reaction score

yeah my last post actully shows a video with that feature so it is true cloathing looks good for f3

bloodthirster

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;404305 said:
Yeah I just hope that being buff in this one doesn't make your character look fat this time around.

yer same here i read your thread and i dont want muscle to look fat i want it to look like god dam muscle

sirsimon

Reaction score

One thing I have always liked about the series is the clothing.

Even though they changed to suit the timeline, they always retained certain elements, eg. large buckles, glowing thread, big gloves and boots.

I loved Fable I's clothing, and I enjoyed Fable II's, some of the outfits were cool.
Fable III will be no different, they will look similar to Fable 2's, but will look napolenoic era like to match the times.

I want in Fable III to wear some simple, but cool and will show people I am the prince of Albion, when i am king, I want to wear robes and a large pointed crown.

Reaction score

bloodthirster;405631 said:
yer same here i read your thread and i dont want muscle to look fat i want it to look like god dam muscle

Yeah I think it would help if they put less emphasis on the size increase of the hero & more emphasis on toning of the muscle e.g. sixpacks, pecks, abs instead but without as much size increase as there was in fable 2. It just looked nasty.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;404461 said:
fable-iii-20100421072550148.html

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objec...ble-iii-20100421072550148.html?page=mediaFull

I like the look of this Clothing a lot, It makes the hero look a lot like Richard Sharpe which for Me is awesome due to the fact that I always wanted a 95th Rifles style outfit when I was playing Fable 2.

That outfit, i hope to be able to get easily. I have struggled to find some clothes like that in 2, and i never did, so is an outfit like that in 2? But yeah this outfit is awesome.

There better be a lot of clothes like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.