• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Co-Op Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Co-Op Jobs

Wouldnt it be cool to bring Co-Op gameplay to a new level

Say a group of friends were short on cash and the Blacksmith job was open

One person could bring the weapon out of the fire,another would hammer it, a third would take the weapon out of the barrel and do whatever you do

Same for the Bartender,one person would pour another would deliver,and another to deliver the check and wash the dishes

Also the same for the Woodcutter, one would put the the wood on the stump, another would pick up the word and and the third would put the wood together

This could also be implemented in the new jobs

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Co-Op Jobs

that would be pretty cool actually. maybe they'll include that because there's going to be business owner partnerships.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

hell ye, that would be badass.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

You start from the ground up and then build an enterprise

SORAYISS

Reaction score

so you have a real career this time around, thats sik.

GLJosh

Reaction score

I just think co-op should make use of split-screen and give each player as much freedom as they have in single-player mode. Obviously, limits need to be made to keep co-op from being too easy, like co-op against bosses. If you co-op fight enemies, they should be more powerful or somehow more difficult to defeat.

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

that would be pretty cool, having your own co-op business

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Honestly, that would make jobs-- already boring as all hell-- even moreso.

Assuming that you meant different minigames for each player, you'd have people going, ****, I got stuck [insert ****tiest minigame]. Seriously, we don't need to simulate everyone doing their chores and one guy getting stuck with the bad one.

Assuming you meant not mini-games, actually, say, delivering drinks... that wouldn't be fun, unless maybe they allowed you to get molested by drunken bar patrons and then beat the **** out of them.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Walker;384872 said:
Honestly, that would make jobs-- already boring as all hell-- even moreso.

Assuming that you meant different minigames for each player, you'd have people going, ****, I got stuck [insert ****tiest minigame]. Seriously, we don't need to simulate everyone doing their chores and one guy getting stuck with the bad one.

I can see it being interesting for a little bit, like for some laughs, but nothing more than that.

mjmarin12 said:
Wouldnt it be cool to bring Co-Op gameplay to a new level

Say a group of friends were short on cash and the Blacksmith job was open

One person could bring the weapon out of the fire,another would hammer it, a third would take the weapon out of the barrel and do whatever you do

Same for the Bartender,one person would pour another would deliver,and another to deliver the check and wash the dishes

Also the same for the Woodcutter, one would put the the wood on the stump, another would pick up the word and and the third would put the wood together

This could also be implemented in the new jobs

With that much simulation, you guys would be better off getting a real job and earning real money.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Only if they make the actual gameplay aspect of these jobs a lot more innovative and interesting than in Fable 2.

But then again, misery loves company...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

It does love company.But hey, Tsuyu, Arseface, John-- wanna start a prostitution ring with me? Tsuyu, we'll whore you out to passing adventurers. John, you'll make sure no one leaves without paying. Arse, we don't want your face putting the customers off their stroke, so we'll keep you as the door bouncer.

I will, of course, be the pimp. Hand over the cash. And that'll be much less boring than running a bar.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

and im gonna start an assasination society where i kill and ruff up the people that disrespect woman turning them into whores and having to prostitute to survive

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Great! We can work together. With actual women available, no one will want Tsuyu, and I'll be horribly poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.