• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CONGRATS!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I considered making a sarcastic comment here, but hey, I couldn't do that to you.

Steve and Angel've had a baby! Another baby! All hail the new prince! (Alternatively, the new hellspawn demon child... hey! There's the sarcasm I was waiting for.)

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I was there, I saw it... when the ooze slid off from it's face it grinned a toothy grin, and it's black within black eyes stared into my soul. "Tremble mortals, and despair, Ben Jr has entered this world."

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Congratulations to the both of you!

The boy'll be a little angel. At least for a while. ^_^

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well DAMN! Congratulations to both of you guys. I don't know how you could possibly deal with another child.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha suck it guys.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Congratulations to both of you, Steve and Angel!

And in the famous words of Luca Brasi from the Godfather:

"And I hope their child be a masculine child."

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hey Angel, I'll trade your baby for my cat.

Congratulations to mummy and daddy. And welcome to the world little man.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
My scheme is unfolding! Another infernal demon; yet another faithful minion [rubs hands together; laughs maliciously]. What subliminal message?!

What are you naming the sweet kid?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Congrats to both of you on dirty thirds!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Another male to grace the Powell household, congratulations to you both.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Fankoo gaiz! Just got back from hostipull yesterday, absolutely fudging knackered and he was 10lb 4oz (about 4.7 kilos) so yeah, I'm so amazing it hurts. Literally, at this point. Cue the boring details:

Name: Joshua Rhys Mason Powell
13 days late, so big they had to keep us in overnight to check for diabetes (but he's fine); doesn't sleep, eats like a pig, cries A LOT, took 51 minutes to arrive from start to finish which is a new personal best for me. Once again I only got to have gas and air *grumble grumble* but he only took 5 pushes to get out during which I asked if I could possibly have an epidural only to be told "well he's kind of half out already so no" and...here's the awesome bit...I was watching 90210 while the whole thing was going on. Now that's classy. The cord was wrapped around his neck three times so he came out kind of black but no lasting damage - he's the ugliest thing you have ever seen though. And I mean PROPER ugly. Looks like a cross between Johnny Vegas and a sack of potatoes. Anywho, no nastiness to report in the way of stitches or surgery or whatever and this is definitely the last baby so my work here is done.

Oh and Hermit? Pay up and then you can have him as arranged. But just don't tell Steve. And you need to let Cheez have access every other Tuesday - it's a custody thing.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
The cord was wrapped around his neck three times so he came out kind of black but no lasting damage

Hahaha that happened to me apparantly.

To reiterate: Your baby is going to turn out exactly like me. Enjoy!

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Oh and Hermit? Pay up and then you can have him as arranged. But just don't tell Steve. And you need to let Cheez have access every other Tuesday - it's a custody thing.

Wait what? Custody? You mean I can't eat it? Damn you, Angel damn you! There goes my chilli baby back ribs... :'(

At any rate we had a deal, so here take these year supply of happy meal vouchers and gimmeh teh baby! Now get back in the sack you wild breeding broodmother you.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
THREE GOD DAMN KIDS THAT'S LIKE LOADS.

Now have four more and put on stage productions of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves to draw in audiences from miles around.