Coronavirus

VinDiesel

Living Necromonger
Just came back around to this.
I dont remember people loading up on toilet paper and sanitizer products in the movies.
We didn't see the days while Rick Grimes was out. The first wars were fought in the toilet paper aisles. ;)

Happy to announce I got confirmation just a few minutes ago that I'll be returning to work June 1st. Mixed feelings, but mostly good. =]^_^
Also glad to see stocks in stores returning to normal. Don't have to throw bricks at Karens to get stuff I need anymore. Got that going for me, which is nice.

Dark Drakan

Administrator
Staff member
Guildmaster
Legendary Hero
We didn't see the days while Rick Grimes was out. The first wars were fought in the toilet paper aisles. ;)
The Original State of Decay called it.

Happy to announce I got confirmation just a few minutes ago that I'll be returning to work June 1st. Mixed feelings, but mostly good. =]^_^
Can start getting back to as normal of a routine as possible in the current situation and better to know you have a job to go back to at least.

Also glad to see stocks in stores returning to normal. Don't have to throw bricks at Karens to get stuff I need anymore. Got that going for me, which is nice.
Ours had been but I went out to get a few things last night and shelves were decimated again. >_<

Zarkes

Comedic Tragedy
Platinum Supporter
Legendary Hero
I just got this mod manager named vortex I've been downloading gigs of mods and it almost just works! Gaming seems to be the answer to this whole delightful mess.

Dark Drakan

Administrator
Staff member
Guildmaster
Legendary Hero
Gaming seems to be the answer to this whole delightful mess.
So far I think I have managed around 4 hours in the entire of lockdown, hoping some things start to reopen soon so I can get some more time to myself to get some gaming in.