• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Critique?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Critique?

hey guys,
i've been trying to get back into the groove with photoshop... but no matter how long i work on it i just don't seem to be satisfied. here's what i've got to so far with this one using Nero from Devil May Cry 4. it looks cool and everything, i just feel like somethings missing :(

mcnastynero.jpg

Jasontated

Hail Satan dark lord & master.
Reaction score
Re: Critique?

resolution is to low, and It's lacking a point of focus. for example I look at this image and my eyes don't know which way to go left or right I would suggest dimming one of the characters in the image or add a contrasting color to draw your attention.

other then that its nice.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I agree with the point of focus bit. Maybe have the Nero render on the right central and get rid of the other one?

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

I think it looks pretty good.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;386954 said:
I agree with the point of focus bit. Maybe have the Nero render on the right central and get rid of the other one?

He doesn't need to get rid of it, he could just center the other one like you said.

Looks good cheez.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

lack of effort is my serious opinion or maybe just lack of talent..

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

SORAYISS;387119 said:

Care to elaborate? Instead of just providing us with troll you can tell him why you think that and how he should change it.

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score

SORAYISS;387119 said:

I want to see your artwork, Sorayiss. If you dont have a camera, find one, borrow one, steal one, because your criticism has been non-uplifting in every way possible. You do compliment people sometimes, but if you are going to point out people's flaws, then try to make them feel a bit better about themselves. At least try to help them out with your comments. I want to see how great your artwork is before you make anymore of these types of comments.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

YEAH great idea relinquished lets all lie to people just to make them feel better about themselves and the fact they dont have a certain talent, you ever watch american idol? Not everyone can sing but they may have other talents. Mcnastys obviously isnt coming up with goodlooking art, so dont whine about it, learn from it accept the criticisms because thats the only way to get better at something. you either keep practicing and get better or move onto something else thats more for you.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Based on own artwork you decide he has not talent, look at the picture in his signature, it's great. I think he's got lots of talent.

Jasontated

Reaction score

SORAYISS;387119 said:

STFU, you have no idea what you're even saying honestly use at least .3% of your brain come on. Cheez has tons of talent more in his left ear than you have in your entire body, you moron. -.-

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;386954 said:

It'd be a start in the right direction, in my opinion. The left cutout is distracting, and I'd advise using your current signature as a reference, McNasty (I quite like it).

Nice Sam Jackson gif, btw. :p

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Jasontated;387150 said:
STFU, you have no idea what you're even saying honestly use at least .3% of your brain come on. Cheez has tons of talent more in his left ear than you have in your entire body, you moron. -.-

^What about people who have no left ear, but lots of artistic talent? (Van Gogh) :p

@SORAYISS: He said he's trying to get back in the groove with photoshop, and so you're jumping to conclusions that he has no talent, you're making yourself look like a jerk and a fool. I asked for an explanation on why you think the picture is bad and what he could improve, not why he has not talent.

Anyway, cheez, I like the pic, maybe center what's on the right more, (and personally, I don't like the placement of your name, but that's just me and it's not a big concern) :) And I really like your sig.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

see, you gave me criticism, now what you wanna do next time is get some evidence to back up your claim that im a moron, than you have the right idea. in the meantime you stfu.

Jasontated

Reaction score

SORAYISS;387154 said:
see, you gave me criticism, now what you wanna do next time is get some evidence to back up your claim that im a moron, than you have the right idea. in the meantime you stfu.

Lol, why would I need evidence every post you make is my evidence, I have loads of it, and why should I shut up. Unlike you I've got schooling behind my criticism-thats right I GO TO SCHOOL AND MAKE ART ON PHOTOSHOP. -.-

SORAYISS

Reaction score

HaHa funny, except the only reason you call me a moron is cause i speak my mind, your the real moron. I take back what i said its good but could be better. There happy now really jason stfu

Jasontated

Reaction score

No, thats not it at all. I called you a moron because you speak with no mind.

Edit: Ok, I'm done now until next time that is.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

i love how dumb asses talk **** over the internet, but in real life your all pussy and actually stfu which is what you shouldve done already cause you wouldve been dropped a few times with that big mouth. im here to talk about F3 not argue with shiza kopfs

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Then stay in the fable 3 section...

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Sorayiss doesn't have to be an artist to share his critique or to know what he's talking about, but I do agree that offering advice would be helpful and not to bury someone with "brutal honesty" with a lack of advice.

There is no need to be doing this pointless playground argument, let it go and lets focus on McNasty. Please.