• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Democracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Democracy!

blue crow;173969 said:
Tsuyu your a waste of time i am not even goona bother with you! Noticed i got insulted yet no warnings for arseface.Also i know why your so mad at me you know that megadeth is better then metallica but you cant admit it so you dis them. So all this warning of banning me all because i like a better band thats lame.
Well I think both bands suck in a major way. Am I going to be flamed or banned for that? No - because I am not making it a personal thing which reflects on the decisions of others. I think they suck - others do not. End of. It really is that simple.

blue crow;173972 said:
I would but tsuyu would ban me just because i dont agree with him.
No one bans someone for a disagreement. But when it degenerates into just *****ing at each other and getting nasty then what's the point?

Judging by your lack of maturity on this subject, I don't think you are really going to understand what we're saying regarding the function of discussing things via PM. If your intention is to berate someone for their dislike of some band then that is not a viable discussion really, is it? There is no need EVER to send PMs with the intent to insult people. That is truly retarded.

IF you are insulted, follow the proper channels like everyone else. Don't hurl abuse left, right and centre then make threads about mod corruption or whatever. It just makes you look like a little kid throwing a tantrum and no one can respect that.

"If I have to I'll finish it"? Honey, this isn't some Hollywood action flick. Calm down and discuss this with a modicum of maturity - otherwise, drop it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blue crow;173978 said:
Hey man i didnt start he did and if i have to i"ll finish it.

You started it by wording the thread in a belittling way and looking down on other peoples taste and opinions and thats why so many people came into the thread in the manner they did from the start. Plus this was a topic that had already caused conflict yet you continued to make threads on it time and time again. You just took an immediate hostile stance and disagreed with or tried to shoot down other peoples opinions and thats why the thread was closed and this started. You seemed unable to accept other peoples opinions and voiced things as if your opinion was the only 'right' one. Not everyone will agree, and thats what forums are for just discussing things you like and why you like them and some people wont like them but thats life and what makes things interesting.

B

blue crow

I never said there is corruption i am just saying things can be a lot better then they are. Cause people who are popular here get treated 100 times better then people who arent. People will defend mods so they look better and dont get in trouble. Cant even say how you feel without it makeing you look bad its really weak.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blue crow;173981 said:
Cause people who are popular here get treated 100 times better then people who arent.

They are the ones who follow the rules and help out thats why they are popular and are valuable assets to the site. Every member is valuable and if ANY member popular or not breaks the rules then they are dealt with accordingly.

B

blue crow

So it dosent matter right or wrong as long as your popular yours always right and people will act like that your right. Only reason why people arent agreeing with this idea is because there afraid of the wrath of the mods.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

blue crow;173981 said:
I never said there is corruption i am just saying things can be a lot better then they are. Cause people who are popular here get treated 100 times better then people who arent. People will defend mods so they look better and dont get in trouble. Cant even say how you feel without it makeing you look bad its really weak.
So this is basically about you feeling out of sorts because you do not perceive yourself as popular enough? How about trying to change your attitude a bit? It can work wonders...

No one likes a misery and if all you are going to do in threads is look down on people or threaten to leave every five minutes because no one notices you then people are going to get very bored very quickly. The mods are not protected - they are respected. It's a different thing.

and GIVE IT A REST PLEASE about this whole "don't upset the mods or else" thing you got going on. There is no tyranny here that says be nice or be banned - we all disagree with people from time to time but for the most part, things are resolved without major conflict. People are not agreeing with this idea because it is crap.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blue crow;173986 said:
So it dosent matter right or wrong as long as your popular yours always right and people will act like that your right. Only reason why people arent agreeing with this idea is because there afraid of the wrath of the mods.

Where do you get this idea? If you do wrong popular or not then you have broken rules and are warned or banned depending on the severity of the misdemeanor. People arent agreeing with the idea because they dont like the idea, we have always encouraged feedback and for people to post ideas and how would it incur the 'Wrath' of the mods? :lol: Whats to be angry about?

B

blue crow

Wow bringing that old crap up i"ll admit that was really dumb of me. I wish people would use new material instead of old stuff cause its getting old. So i am supposed to sumbit to get accepted here is that what your saying?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

blue crow;173989 said:
Wow bringing that old crap up i"ll admit that was really dumb of me. I wish people would use new material instead of old stuff cause its getting old. So i am supposed to sumbit to get accepted here is that what your saying?
No. I'm saying stop playing the martyr and learn how to integrate with a community. Stop trying to get support for this, that or the other and just get on with being part of the boards like any other member. It doesn't seem to offend others to have to do this and it certainly doesn't dampen their personality. You can make your mark without being this way, you know.

B

blue crow

I give up argueing with you. But i am not giveing up on the idea of democracy.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Then you will be sorely disappointed, I'm afraid. Nothing will be changing in that department.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blue crow;173994 said:
I give up argueing with you. But i am not giveing up on the idea of democracy.

Do whatever you want, its a free forum and we dont mind peoples opinions. So long as you abide by the rules feel free, but seems this idea is dead in the water already. 2 people arent a revolution, though no idea why people seem to think we are some tyrannous government that needs toppling. :lol:

B

blue crow

I can think of a few .........................

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blue crow;173999 said:
I can think of a few .........................

Then go ahead and start your revolution or whatever it is...

Viva la revolution or something.... :lol: :yawn:

B

blue crow

Dark Drakan;174000 said:
Then go ahead and start your revolution or whatever it is...

Viva la revolution or something.... :lol: :yawn:

Nah its a waste of time for me and the people here. I finally realized that change only happens with something bad is happening which probbly never happen but you never know till it happens.

F

FableFreak

blue crow;174001 said:
Nah its a waste of time for me and the people here. I finally realized that change only happens with something bad is happening which probbly never happen but you never know till it happens.

So spoketh the Great Biting Pear of Salamanca!!!!1!

S

Solus

Come on, people! Quit arguing and go play GTA IV :cool:

And while i'm here, on the subject of a new mod, I vote Sephi and Droded.

F

FableFreak

blue crow;174015 said:
Wow are you serious?

Are you? Maybe you need to sack up and get to the realization that you can't have everything you want. Quit whining about who's a Mod and why you don't like them or whatever. I've had enough of you and your 'Man Period'. I think I speak for the majority when I say you need to get over it!

Go ahead, blue crow, say what you will about me. Cry, whine, b*tch, be a baby, go ahead. I'm expecting the worst, as always. Just remember this: I. don't. care.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Where's Tsuyu and his internet arguing picture when you need him? :getlost:

Status
Not open for further replies.