• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon doors and Balverines...

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hexadecimal

Re: Demon doors and Balverines...

ZeroFive1;58505 said:
Screw the crunchy chicks. All you need is your trusty sword and a nearby village, unless it's bowerstone.

... except that the door needs you to perform your evil act in front of it... carnage is certainly fun, but wanton slaughter of villagers down the road wont get that door open very quickly...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I think he meant get full Evil?

H

Hexadecimal

droded;58509 said:
I think he meant get full Evil?

oh... well then I got confused, as we were talking about demon doors in a thread about demon doors... oh well, no big deal...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

My fault for my misleading title - I was just really going on about some rubbish I noticed in-game.

For the record, I never had to do any evil deeds to get through the demon door that asks for evilness - I was just so evil already that the door just let me straight through...

B

ben beagley

jst go to hobbe caves and get a big multipiler abart 15 but it must be more as it halfs when u leave the area

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

You need to pay attention to dates when you are posting Ben Beagley, you have just posted in over 5 threads that are old.

post_old.gif
02-19-2007, 04:54 PM

That was over.3 months ago. Please refrain from doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.