• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

divorce wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

divorce wife

hey i don't know if anyone has talked about this or posted this before but how do you divorce your wife. some help/advice would really be helpful.

K

Kneo

Re: divorce wife

blu phoenix said:
hey i don't know if anyone has talked about this or posted this before but how do you divorce your wife. some help/advice would really be helpful.

Divorce in Fable means, you killed her.

B

blu phoenix

thanks! i'll try that. it'll be entertaining killing my wife when i'm good. better if im bad though.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Kneo said:
Divorce in Fable means, you killed her.

NO, NO, NO if you want to "Divorce her" don't kill her just punch her a couple of times and she'll divorce you and live in your house for rent.

B

blu phoenix

hmm... that sounds better. i didn't think you had to kill her in the first place. i tried to sleep with another woman while my wife was in the room but the woman didn't do anything. thx.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, you can only "sleep" with another woman if you are married to her or you go to the "Darkwood Bordellow".......:p :(

B

blu phoenix

aww that sucks. the darkwood bordello is okay. it gets annoying after awhile and it's only good to get through the demon door to get that pimp hat. besides you lose money just for having a little fun with them. that hedwig is a riot too.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, Hedwig rocks! You don't have to pay if you do it like me.....All you gat to do is get the deeds and then you can **** them all you want for free and get the P.I.M.P hat..........;)

B

blu phoenix

oh yea. i forgot about that. i've found the deeds before over by that one statue by the entrance. those statues have funny names too. i'll try to remember that first so then i can **** em and get the pimp hat for free.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yea:p I wear the the Pimp hat with my assassin suit. Awesome;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Yea:p I wear the the Pimp hat with my assassin suit. Awesome;)

Thats an odd mix of clothing! :lol:

B

blu phoenix

yes very strange mix. but then again i mix my clothes too.

B

blu phoenix

really? that big purple hat with those dark clothes. it is different.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I sometimes wear my Dark Wizard hat with my assassin suit aswell the both look abit dumb at first but you get used to it and then they look cool.;)

B

blu phoenix

hmm.. i'll have to try that with my character. i've done things with the assassin suit and the plate suits and yeah it does look weird at first but i guess you do get used to it.

B

blu phoenix

any othe weird mixes that i should know about?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Ummmmmmm.......................-...........-........Wearing a dark skirt...........-.................with............-.........pimp hat.......-........brite plate chest..-.........will gloves.........-...........Master long bow.........-................midget club.....?!?!?!

I'll have to try that;)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Ummmmmmm.......................-...........-........Wearing a dark skirt...........-.................with............-.........pimp hat.......-........brite plate chest..-.........will gloves.........-...........Master long bow.........-................midget club.....?!?!?!:) :(

I'll have to try that;)

Status
Not open for further replies.