• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

divorce wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: divorce wife

wearing those skirts and dresses are hilarious. everyone thinks you are crazy and of course a girl. i like wearing that stuff to see what people's reactions will be.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yeah, you can get a job as a whore at tha bordello like that:sick: :sick: :sick:

B

blu phoenix

really? i didn't even know that. iknew you could have sex with them but i didn't know we could get a job. i'll have to try that. (hey we just got another member by the way. already is posting stuff stuff. nothing bad though.)

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

You wanna get a job there:sick: :sick: :sick: .........well it's not soooo bad since your a girl...............:ninja:

B

blu phoenix

hey! just cause i'm a girl doesn't mean i can't have a little fun with the character. i haven't tried it yet so i just wan to see what happens.

B

blu phoenix

alright since you are so disgusted talk about something else that doesn't have to do with becoming a whore in the bordello.:lol:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
becoming a whore in the bordello.

Man - Whore

ummmmm.............It's hot here in Texas??!!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Have you ever noticed that if you divorce your wife you get 600 evil points but, when you kill her you only get 14?!

B

blu phoenix

really? that's interesting guess i should kill them more often.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
Have you ever noticed that if you divorce your wife you get 600 evil points but, when you kill her you only get 14?!

Thats pretty funny and ive never bothered with women in the game so didnt know that :p

B

blu phoenix

Dark Drakan said:
Thats pretty funny and ive never bothered with women in the game so didnt know that :p

yeah, most of the time i just leave my wife alone. maybe sleep with other women occaisionally too. get this every time my mom sees me playing the game she wants me to seduce my wife and go to bed. not all the time just sometimes. wacked though huh?:p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
yeah, most of the time i just leave my wife alone. maybe sleep with other women occaisionally too. get this every time my mom sees me playing the game she wants me to seduce my wife and go to bed. not all the time just sometimes. wacked though huh?:p

I just tend to kill everyone i come across :devil:

B

blu phoenix

yeah! sometimes that's fun. killin traders left and right. sometimes i kill everyone in a whole town like oakvale. but then after so many minutes you crime is forgotten so it really doesn't make a difference.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
yeah! sometimes that's fun. killin traders left and right. sometimes i kill everyone in a whole town like oakvale. but then after so many minutes you crime is forgotten so it really doesn't make a difference.

I killed most the gaurds aswel so... No-one was spared.

B

blu phoenix

yeah, the guards you have to kill. they are way too uptight. they need to relax a bit.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
yeah, the guards you have to kill. they are way too uptight. they need to relax a bit.

Im sure if someone aimed to kill you, you might be abit 'Uptight' :p

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
yeah! sometimes that's fun.

Sometimes?! :O :O :O :O :O

It's fun all the time!:devil: :devil: :devil:

B

blu phoenix

Skorm's Son said:
Sometimes?! :O :O :O :O :O

It's fun all the time!:devil: :devil: :devil:

alright i it is fun all the time i guess. i like killin people a lot when i'm bad and if i get bored with my new character or i think it's time to change i start killin people. going from good to bad great fun!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.