• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Donor Organs

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
BRB; breaking my little bro's leg.

Reaction score
I might become one, just don't ask me to donate my eyes as they're most likely f***ed anyway lol.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
I would like to explain more... but well.. it would take so long and I might blab stuff that few, if any, would understand. Not that I'm questioning your intelligence, guys, as this community has more brains than that of Facebook. (I know some people here who can go out there and start creating Greatness). Anyway, old Charles' theory is still open for more argument.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
*rolls eyes*

Go on, amuse me. Blind me with you amazingly advanced explanation that I am apparently too stupid to understand.

I lol'd.

It is obvious you aint got a clue what you're talking about.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
Look. Let's not argue. After all, it is my opinion. It may and would sound stupid to you or to anyone else, but it's just human arrogance to pick on what they think are little kids. I hate it when people fuss over the opinions of others as if it will have an effect in their lives. Sure, it's okay to inform someone that their opinion is pure bulls**t and leave it at that, but rubbing salt into the wound is no good.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
It may be your opinion and you are most certainly entitled to it. Just as much as I am entitled to point out that your opinion is not only extremely inconsiderate towards you fellow (wo)man, but holds no credability whatsoever as it is based on a flawed interpretation of evolution and survival of the fittest.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm just genuinely interested in why those who require organs to live should be denied them. Fair enough if all they are going to do is wreck their new liver the same way as they wrecked their old one but if you could give someone born with a crappy heart the chance to live a longer, fuller life then why not? What harm does it do?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Eugenics ****s up your argument anyway.

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
The world has denied me of the rightful things earned by my sweat, blood and even (nearly) my life. Isn't it right to deny a few lives of a chance to live at the expense of what I am entitled for?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
The world has denied me of the rightful things earned by my sweat, blood and even (nearly) my life. Isn't it right to deny a few lives of a chance to live at the expense of what I am entitled for?
I'm not quite sure if I followed that last sentence, but are you saying that you deserve a better life, which can be managed by taking the lives of others? Dude, sick.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
there is no "getting robbed and shot" gene

THEN WHY DOES IT HAPPEN TO ME EVERY SINGLE DAY

You disgust me. I stab people and drink their tears, and you DISGUST me. That is but a small testament to how much of a horrible person you are.

Edit: You're also stupid and your mother dresses you funny

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Karma?

Bad neighbourhood?

Cthulhu?

Bad neighbourhood: again, probably lol.

Cthulu: my army of narwhals killed him many eons ago

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
"Kill" Cthulhu? Allow me to laugh.

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
with strange aeons even death may die.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Uh...are you joking?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

lolwut

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

No?