• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 1 Remake

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Although if you actually liked Halo: Combat Evolved then you wouldn't be a prick over a remake
of the game. Not convinced that the game will be a successful remake? Let's wait until it gets
released.
Not to interrupt but I am on Arseface's side. And if you like Halo so much then you should be on their fan site

Naithan

Reaction score
Why? It's a Fable discussion forum.

I wouldn't pay $60, but I would pay $19.99.

Your a F-ukin idiot you are the reason fable faild well because of idiots like you ,a glowing trail lmao you retard how hard was it to look at a mini map to see a yellow arrow marker , fable thought their game was too complicated for dumbasses like you , so took out most of the rpg syle to dumb it down for you and screwed up, now going to kinect lol they must be right an rpg game should be less rpg like, right because elder scrolls is failing so badly, haha idiot go play call of duty < ps just created this account to put you down and stand up for fable 1, 20 dollars lol

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Your a F-ukin idiot you are the reason fable faild well because of idiots like you ,a glowing trail lmao you retard how hard was it to look at a mini map to see a yellow arrow marker , fable thought their game was too complicated for dumbasses like you , so took out most of the rpg syle to dumb it down for you and screwed up, now going to kinect lol they must be right an rpg game should be less rpg like, right because elder scrolls is failing so badly, haha idiot go play call of duty < ps just created this account to put you down and stand up for fable 1, 20 dollars lol

Mate, I don't know if you even plan on posting again, but you can't act like that around here. Play nice or go find somewhere else to play.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
The thread is like a month old anyways. Doubt he's going to get a response.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
^More like a year.

What the hell is wrong with you? That guy didn't even say anything provocative, and you come in here with that kind of a rant? If you think he's an idiot, maybe you should check a mirror because at least he didn't start throwing around some irrelevant insults to a guy who's obviously been gone for almost a year.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Do you come with subtitles or...?

I like Bavarian Smoked Cheese - but I won't pay more than 79p for it. I shall look forward to being called an eff-you-kin idiot accordingly by those who believe I am solely responsible for the problems in the Horn of Africa.

Relevance. I haz it.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Jeez, someone has issues

I would definitely pay that 60 bucks as long it's not made by molyneux

Reaction score
how about we take the old game and add new 'GOOD' features ( no holding hands please it was ridiculous and even if there is holding hands make it right please.) and bring back FABLE. Also it was much more fun to play it on the pc because the controls had more fluidity and choosing scrolling through magic was much easier.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Just noticed this comment and added a warning for a simply idiotic and insulting rant, hadnt got to play with the warning button for a while so thanks for that. 25 going on 5 it seems...

Also heres a copy of the rules to read, you broke 3 of them with your first post...

• All posts must be made in English or include an English translation.
  • No trolling, harassing or insulting others, or otherwise behaving like a knob head.
  • Refrain from excessive cursing and don't try and get around the swear filter.