• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Combat/Death Interview

R

Rhadiel

Re: Fable 2 Combat/Death Interview

Dark Drakan;110620 said:
Yeah thats about right, plus you will be covered in scars you cant get rid of.

Well thats the idea, you dont have to reload so you can get angry about your scars and do what you want... but what if your a good guy and dont want to kill people =]

then ill take my anger out on the guys who GAVE me the scars...maybe the dog can help me trakc down the exact guys who did it lol thats be cool:cool:

Z

Zingo

aah, using the dog to track people would be really, really great.
Then you could use the dog for investigation quests, like sniffing on a burglers hat or something then picking up a trail :)

D

Daracha

I just watched the vid and I thought back to one I saw ages ago and in it peter showed a scene from kill bill were she was cuting through people like no-bodys buissness and he said quote: "in every sword game the sword is no different to a club or axe an actual sword would severe limbs" and what do you know the sword was being used lift people into the air were in real life it would cut straight through them

Hi by the way:)

R

Rhadiel

Daracha;111984 said:
I just watched the vid and I thought back to one I saw ages ago and in it peter showed a scene from kill bill were she was cuting through people like no-bodys buissness and he said quote: "in every sword game the sword is no different to a club or axe an actual sword would severe limbs" and what do you know the sword was being used lift people into the air were in real life it would cut straight through them

Hi by the way:)

yeah....the fable the sword hit like a blunt weapon.

F

fablefreak323

why did they think they needed guns in the 2nd fable?

J

Jester.

because its 500 years latter if you dont advance in 500 years you fail as a race

F

fablefreak323

yea, but as quoted from some random youtube user "Magic and Guns DON'T MIX!!"