• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 cost(s) -collecters ed also?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 cost(s) -collecters ed also?

It's our right...plus there's only, like, 18 years between us so I wanna play with her toys too...*tantrum*

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I would like a guild seal or cloth map

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

That would be cool - I'd like a choice of the trophies you can get during the Fable games...blood soaked balverine heads...hmm....

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I'd like some of the trophies I found. Like scrumpy crate. Mm scrumpy. Or Nymph Wings. But those wenren't under trohpies.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hey, maybe they could have like a super duper special edition where you can send off your receipt and get the Fable costume of your choice...that'd be sweet...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

ahahah that would be cool. Like the first # of people who bought Fable 2 get something if they send in their reciept.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Good call - I like how we've taken over this thread for the last two pages...and somehow managed to keep vaguely on topic. Yay!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Heeehee thread hijacking is fun.

I just wish more people would hijack it too..
Where's all the members..:ninja:????

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, as it was about 3am my time when we were busy mutilating various threads, maybe everyone was tucked up in bed this side of the pond and over in wherever you live people were still out drinking or whatever. I never could quite get the hang of time differences...

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

*Lunges into the thread with a blunderbuss loaded with fish while wearing NOTHING BUT a ballyclava and socks*

HIJACKING DOOD IS HERE TO HELP!!!

Were you folk previously chatting about Fable toys or something that would come with a collectors edition o_O

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, we were talking about Hero dolls, that made me think about little hero doll key chains. Like a big giant box of stuffs that came with Fable 2 if you reserved it or had a reciept for the first # sold.

Mmm collectors edition..>>;
:ninja:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;41746 said:
Yeah, we were talking about Hero dolls, that made me think about little hero doll key chains. Like a big giant box of stuffs that came with Fable 2 if you reserved it or had a reciept for the first # sold.

Mmm collectors edition..>>;
:ninja:

I think people would go wild for that, like seriously, a lil cute and prettiful JoB doll to hang out the side of your pack as your travel around town.

Damn, I really want one... I need to find somebody who can sew.... and purchase some fabrics!!! STAT!!!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Mmm you're making me want some too..I love JOB..:'(..someone send the ideas to lionhead...:ninja:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. Guess they're too busy making the next one.
Twin Blade is my favorite

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;41789 said:
Mmm you're making me want some too..I love JOB..:'(..someone send the ideas to lionhead...:ninja:

Thats a good idea for projectego as well, producing the doll sets from Fable and selling them in a store.... Im serious though, Im going to find somebody who can sew and get them to make me a JoB doll....

:D

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;41795 said:
Thats a good idea for projectego as well, producing the doll sets from Fable and selling them in a store.... Im serious though, Im going to find somebody who can sew and get them to make me a JoB doll....

:D
Hehe - well, I'm currently only making a "doll of you" coz it's the easiest - but I'm sure there has to be someone out there who'll make you the JOB version. Alternatively, I might make the basic doll and having a bash at putting little costumes together so that the poor people amongst us (like me) need only buy one doll and just the costumes to change them into if they wish.

Still trying to figure out the best way of making keychains though - I'm working on that...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Ahhh I can sew. I'm just not too sure on how to make dolls yet...I've made pillows!! O_O;; But I really need to figure out how to make dolls....JoB..:ninja:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I've just gotta sew the body together and then stick the head on and I'm done - the only thing I ever made in textiles class was a fabric place mat and all I did was cut out a rectangle of fabric and then pass it onto someone who gave a damn about sewing to finish it for me whilst I skipped class. So this doll could well be what frightens small children and those with weak constitutions.

Hehehe...:devil:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;41894 said:
I've just gotta sew the body together and then stick the head on and I'm done - the only thing I ever made in textiles class was a fabric place mat and all I did was cut out a rectangle of fabric and then pass it onto someone who gave a damn about sewing to finish it for me whilst I skipped class. So this doll could well be what frightens small children and those with weak constitutions.

Hehehe...:devil:

I can't wait to see it. ^_^ :lol:

It shouldn't be too hard...I mean the lil dolls are moslty made up of what looks like circles..:ninja:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, but I'm left handed, which doesn't help, and actually attaching said little circles together is actually trickier than it looks. On paper it sounds good but when you actually sit down to put it all together it starts to look a little freaky....