• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 cost(s) -collecters ed also?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 cost(s) -collecters ed also?

Oh yeah, trust me, I know. I tried making a doll for my boyfriends daughter..>.< Lets just say I never finished it. Stupid circles....>.<

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Meh, kids expect too much these days. Mine started whining that she wanted my doll when I was finished and I offered to "modify" her Bratz doll. She stopped asking after that.

I'm guessing when it's done mine will be flammable, toxic and prone to small parts disintergrating in little kiddies' mouths. Gonna be good...:devil:

Back on topic quickly, I really do think that Lionhead are missing a rather lucrid gap in the market if they don't come up with some kinda Fable merchandise at some point. The fan base is large enough and the majority of people who play the game fall within the age bracket with the most expendable income, so they could cash in quite nicely...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;42040 said:
Meh, kids expect too much these days. Mine started whining that she wanted my doll when I was finished and I offered to "modify" her Bratz doll. She stopped asking after that.

I'm guessing when it's done mine will be flammable, toxic and prone to small parts disintergrating in little kiddies' mouths. Gonna be good...:devil:

Back on topic quickly, I really do think that Lionhead are missing a rather lucrid gap in the market if they don't come up with some kinda Fable merchandise at some point. The fan base is large enough and the majority of people who play the game fall within the age bracket with the most expendable income, so they could cash in quite nicely...

Yes they could. A nice big shiney box with Fable on the side, that includes Fable, Fable TLC, and Fable 2. Then a little shiney box full of some random item(s) that they decided would be good to add for a collectors edition..

oohh..I'm making myself excited..>.>; :ninja:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

So why not take the initiative and make yourself a nice shiny box with stuff in? Might help take the edge off how much the game is bound to cost...:lol:

I'm just odd like that - if I were to buy the game as a gift, I'd make it a bit more special by adding in some homemade Fable treats...ooh, that reminds me! Fable cookies! I can make those!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;42088 said:
So why not take the initiative and make yourself a nice shiny box with stuff in? Might help take the edge off how much the game is bound to cost...:lol:

I'm just odd like that - if I were to buy the game as a gift, I'd make it a bit more special by adding in some homemade Fable treats...ooh, that reminds me! Fable cookies! I can make those!

..I want fable cookies Mmm.....*runs off to make nifty fable things*

J

Jester.

*Follows sephiroxas in hopes of getting a cookie*

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I'd actually really like a copy of the whole production process, from conception to distribution, like they do with DVD extras or script books - I'm always fascinated as to what inspires others to create games like this and how they manage to make them unique from others available on the market.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;42222 said:
I'd actually really like a copy of the whole production process, from conception to distribution, like they do with DVD extras or script books - I'm always fascinated as to what inspires others to create games like this and how they manage to make them unique from others available on the market.

Oooh you mean like commentary? I love DVD commentarys. for movies and everything. Even games. Good idea..:thumbsup:

J

Jester.

Yeah I like commentarys too

D

Dekatt

Sephiroxas;42241 said:
Oooh you mean like commentary? I love DVD commentarys. for movies and everything. Even games. Good idea..:thumbsup:

Quoted for Truth

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I like it too I see it comming out with a compilation pack with TLC as well.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;42542 said:
I like it too I see it comming out with a compilation pack with TLC as well.

Sephiroxas;42086 said:
A nice big shiney box with Fable on the side, that includes Fable, Fable TLC, and Fable 2. Then a little shiney box full of some random item(s) that they decided would be good to add for a collectors edition..

oohh..I'm making myself excited..>.>; :ninja:

You mean like that? ^^^^^ heehee :ninja:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Yea‼
I'll probably get the guide to it as well

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;42853 said:
Yea‼
I'll probably get the guide to it as well

Yeah that might be a wise choice, i might pick myself one up to.

D

Dekatt

Dark Drakan;43060 said:
Yeah that might be a wise choice, i might pick myself one up to.

Ditto. It would be quite an excellent item to pick up.

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

even though i dont need the guide for the origional fable i picked it up anywase....it had good sugestions and locations for tatoos, and silver keys.
.....do u guys think thell be silver keys (or somthing similer) in fable 2?

B

Bethrezen

i "hope" not :D (but when you try to find them its cool :D)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I think there will be. There is coding in TLC for a 100-key chest so I expect that there will be a lot of keys. Maybe that could be in the collector's edition 'a silver key'

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;43166 said:
I think there will be. There is coding in TLC for a 100-key chest so I expect that there will be a lot of keys. Maybe that could be in the collector's edition 'a silver key'

Yeah no crap I was like "100 silver key chest?? I've never seen that..that's crazy!"

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;43166 said:

Thats a good point, also like the Collectors Edition Silver Key idea. Though a guild seal would be nice to :p