• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Pub Games Gold-Earning Glitch Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seargant Mitch

Re: Fable 2 Pub Games Gold-Earning Glitch Fixed

To be honest, i'm just doing the pub game glitch unpatched, offline...tehe :) And when i have enough, ( i don't want the money, i just want the gun) Ahhh, i love guns....Man i just came at the pistols in vid. ANYWAYS, I'll do what i said till i get the pistol, then hopefully i shouldn't have any reprocussions. HOPEFULLY lol

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;206609 said:
Achievements Rule!!!

No they dnt

W

Wolfie

Seargant Mitch;206754 said:
To be honest, i'm just doing the pub game glitch unpatched, offline...tehe :) And when i have enough, ( i don't want the money, i just want the gun) Ahhh, i love guns....Man i just came at the pistols in vid. ANYWAYS, I'll do what i said till i get the pistol, then hopefully i shouldn't have any reprocussions. HOPEFULLY lol

I read somewhere else that all the items and gold that you earn while playing offline after the patch has been released (even if you havn't been online or downloaded it) disappear when you download the patch and only the stuff you had before the time the patch was released remain.
I don't know if this is true or not but I don't see why someone would make it up. Might want to look into it before you waste your time building up money and items ;)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Twilight Wolf;206914 said:
I read somewhere else that all the items and gold that you earn while playing offline after the patch has been released (even if you havn't been online or downloaded it) disappear when you download the patch and only the stuff you had before the time the patch was released remain.
I don't know if this is true or not but I don't see why someone would make it up. Might want to look into it before you waste your time building up money and items ;)
I read that as well. I don't remember where though.:unsure:

W

Wolfie

moonfever;206945 said:
I read that as well. I don't remember where though.:unsure:

I think I may have read it on the lionhead forums...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Twilight Wolf;207000 said:
I think I may have read it on the lionhead forums...

I probably did, too. I go there a lot. Hope they release the new diary, and part 3 of the Albion tales.:)

stumawra

Reaction score

I many times used to get the gold from these game without playing well but now i won't be able to do it, I have to play these game will full concentration to get the gold.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Again...2 years old
Although I'm glad to see the search feature is being used :)...good job :)

The date is on the top right corner of the posts...if you were wondering :)

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

ssjcb1186;431140 said:
Again...2 years old
Although I'm glad to see the search feature is being used :)...good job :)

The date is on the top right corner of the posts...if you were wondering :)

It's actually a bot, if you see anymore members with links to credit card websites, banking, financial debt, etc. in their signatures then please report them.

Status
Not open for further replies.