• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3: A new start.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3: A new start.

great idea. especially if they were to start by loading all of the details of your fable 2 character!

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

Uhm well i do not believe he can Copy Right this do to the fact it has so much to do with Fable 2. But i really did like it i hope you write more. And Threasa is your sister from the 1st one?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

good story but its kinda gay the hero is a girl..... ( not sexist or anythjing)

F

fable addict

thats awesome dude keep up the good work u could wright a book man :D

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

do u know what wud be awseome for fable 3.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

It coming out in less than 6 years :O

E

EmperorofAlbion

Whoa... Sorry if I plagerized a bit. I wasn't even aware of this story when I wrote The Story of the New Guild. I mean, it's not exatcly the same, but close... I like my second part of mine better. Fully original.

T

TackyDouglas

chasep2829;229726 said:
-Chapter 1-

The sun rises onto a new day in Bowerstone. The town is bustling with news of the big day. "Sparrow's child is getting married today! Meet you in Fairfax garden!" Sparrow steps out of the house with her spouse at the door as he slightly bows. "My lady! You look... devine." Sparrow smiles. She is wearing a formal gown with a lovely hat and umbrella. She steps down and her spouse notices something."Honey, you don't have to carry that gun with you. Its been ten years since you have been attacked. After Lucien died and you retired." "Yes, dear but its Alexandra's big day and I don't want any... suprises." Sparrow says after getting into the carrige and riding off with her husband at her side.

A huge party was gathering in Fairfax gardens. The news spread fast and everyone important came. The bide was getting ready when she called for Sparrow. An hour passed and the ceramony was just biginning. As the couple put the rings on each of their fingers a loud thump was heard and gunshots. Sparrow got up, followed by everyone else as a guard got up and shouted, "Run! Somethings coming!" The guests scattered throughout the gardens screaming and bumping into each other. As sparrow got her gun there was a pause as she teleported and was gone.

Sparrow hit the ground with a loud thud and got up coughing. She was in the Chamber of Fate. She hadn't been in here for 10 years and was confused. 3 lights shown from nowhere and there stood Hammer, Garth, and Reaver. All looking 10 years aged. A voice spoke out shaking the halls, "You have been dormant for 10 years. That is a long time heroes but there is a new evil that is making its way into the world. i need your help." "Are you kidding?" Hammer spoke out. "I am retired! Done with the hero biz, you here?" "As am I." Spoke Garth. "We are far to old to be playing these games." "Haha, speak for yourself Reaver said looking rather youthful than ever." "Anyways, I don't want to be here." Hammer said. The gang started bickering whilst Sparrow said Nothing. "SILENCE!" commanded the mysterious voice. "You must help me. I believe you remember Theresa? She has been corrupted by the spire. She drained all of its energy and now uses it as her personal gain. Please help me." Garth spoke up and in an I-don't-know sort of tone said "Fine." The voice was relieved and said, "Step into the light." One by one they did as they were told. Their youth and beuty was restored as was their strength.

The voice said, "Your first quest is not of a simple one. But first before we can do any work..." There was a since of power rising in the air as the room rebuilt itself t almost new. The cieling sparkled with blue as did the outline of the walls. The floor was newly repaired and there was huge amounts of furniture in the room. The voice spoke again, "Heroes are being born throughout albion and powerful ones like you. You must search for them and bring them back here so their blood can be awakened and they can be trained. Each of you must find one. You will see the guild has been rebuilt in secrecy. You no longer can open the door on the island for I have sealed it and there is no more rock in these halls. You can not tell it is a cave. It has many rooms for sleeping, studying, and training. Feel free to explore. I am afraid we can not meet yet. Until then, I am putting in a consultant almost exacly like Theresa was. She will help you in your journey for now until she is well enough to join you." And the voice dissapeared and in it's absents teleported Rose. Sparrow's long lost sister, who hadn't aged a day.

To be continued....

I will only wright more if someone asks
Copywrite 2008! Idea belongs to chasep2829.

WOW!!! this sounds amazing... that would make my chance of buying the game +150% if the voice talking to the heroes happened to be the Guildmaster From the first fable or if it was the hero of oakvale that you play as in the first game, that would also be an amazing twist dont you think? imagine the original hero was given a choice to kill his sister and turned it down and now he has to because she has turned to evil

GaEv

Reaction score

I will only wright more if someone asks
Copywrite 2008! Idea belongs to chasep2829.

Please write more. This is a good concept and one I would love to see explored further.