• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 and Lucien *Spoiler*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score
Fable 3 and Lucien *Spoiler*

Does anyone think Lucien will be in Fable 3? Or have some thing to do with it.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 and Lucien *Spoiler*

But he's dead...

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

How are you sure of that? You get shot in the head twice point blank. He is shot once and just falls you never know what is below there.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Theresa might've saved him and it's the dream team all over again.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Yea, he could've landed on the giant pile of pillows conveniently located at the base of the Spire...

He's dead, I'm fairly certain about that.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

I guess... Lol but it would be nice if he appeared as a ghost or some thing

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I think the hero should open a cupboard and lucien's corpse should fall out and give the hero a heart attack. Then he/she wakes up in bed and sees Theresa just walk off like teehee.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

there are rumours of him being alive again because he wasnt shot in the face, and the water below the spire broke his fall, and he found a way out through a crack in the wall. But im not sure he will be in a completely new fable. He will be dead by then, Im thinking they will unleash new quests from dlc and call it FABLE 2 DLC PACKAGE: RETURN OF LUCIEN

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

I hate these threads with a passion. Lionhead may not even be WORKING on Fable 3 right now, stop trying to guess what will happen. Its pointless to fill the site with uninformed guesses about a dream Fable 3.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Maybe he'll be a giddy British monkey that dances around albion in union jack underpants!!!:w00t: :wacko:

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Little_Sparrow;291201 said:
there are rumours of him being alive again because he wasnt shot in the face, and the water below the spire broke his fall, and he found a way out through a crack in the wall. But im not sure he will be in a completely new fable. He will be dead by then, Im thinking they will unleash new quests from dlc and call it FABLE 2 DLC PACKAGE: RETURN OF LUCIEN

1) We're these "rumors" started by some LucienLover? If not i'm fairly sure they were made up by you....which would be epic fail.

2) I shot him in the fase.

3) The crack in the wall is a long shot....they were building this thing for like 20 years...think Lucien is so stupid he would let a crack slip by?

4) FABLE 2 DLC PACKAGE: RETURN OF LUCIEN is a bad title. Its kind of obvious and generic.

My ultimate question for you is, who started these rumors :p

RUMOR: The hero in F2 is the F1 hero reincarnated. T/F? Who started this rumor? CWUTIDIDTHAR?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

If you watch. When you shoot him, he doesn't fall far. Enough to break bones, but not to kill.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

OMG LOL, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT YOUR SIG :D

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Michael Phelps is a level 40 Super Saiyan.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Idk, that huge vein popping out of his neck makes it look like a level 42.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

If there is a Fable 3 (and I hope there is and that it's longer than the others) then I would prefer a new plotline with new heroes. I don't think that they should have Lucien return.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Fable 3 is not being made yet. Lionhead focus on 1 project at a time and they're doing something completely different at the moment.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Ryu hayabusa;291028 said:
I guess... Lol but it would be nice if he appeared as a ghost or some thing

Maybe if Theresa turns out to be truly evil and you have to stop her. Then maybe you talk to his ghost in order to learn some secrets about the spire so to stop her. I mean she did take the spire in fable II.

Lionheart

Reaction score

I shot him in the face :blush: but I think he's is categorically dead, I would love to back to the time when the guild was still there like fable 1 but with all the addition features of fable 2 a more realistic look and new villain ^_^

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Lionheart;291333 said:
I shot him in the face :blush: but I think he's is categorically dead, I would love to back to the time when the guild was still there like fable 1 but with all the addition features of fable 2 a more realistic look and new villain ^_^

Maybe so, but fable III does not need to go sci or even too modern in time setting. Medieval time setting is what makes fable, fable. Plus I wouldn't count Lucien completely out of the picture. He will probably be used as a reference in the story line of fable 3 and not a super major character. Though certainly dead, yes.
Though it would be a plot twist if Theresa brought him back (since every one thinks she is evil).

Status
Not open for further replies.