• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 and Lucien *Spoiler*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 and Lucien *Spoiler*

Sean;313362 said:
My opinion? I think Theresa saved him after you shot him. Why else would she just randomly want the Spire? Plus she flies down to where he fell off, so I'm guessing she wanted the Spire and kind of joined with Lucien. Traitor. Never trust the gypsies!

She doesn't fly off anywhere, she appears in the spire and teleports you away.

Yeah, she wanted the Spire for some old, weak man with no real strength or will abilities of his own, makes perfect sense.

M

Marshtoad

I think they will do what they did in Transformers Two,
They bring back Megatron(Lucien) just as an apprentice of The Fallen(A Different Villan) and basically, Lucien will not be the lead "Boss" just another boss to die, and bring back some memories from Fable 2; and finally, you will fight the final boss, who is a person to "Resurrect/Find/Whateveryoucallit" Lucien.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Marshtoad;313578 said:
I think they will do what they did in Transformers Two,
They bring back Megatron(Lucien) just as an apprentice of The Fallen(A Different Villan) and basically, Lucien will not be the lead "Boss" just another boss to die, and bring back some memories from Fable 2; and finally, you will fight the final boss, who is a person to "Resurrect/Find/Whateveryoucallit" Lucien.

That's still a bad idea, as it's just lazy, you could just make a new character to be the lacky, like Barnum or some other minor character in 2, maybe even the Grave keeper, but bringing back the dead is such a cliche.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

IF Note IF lucien comes back I'd like him to be DECENT like good ol' Jack, not some...guy who dies buy one shot. ****en Faggot.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Ithan;313370 said:
She doesn't fly off anywhere, she appears in the spire and teleports you away.

Yeah, she wanted the Spire for some old, weak man with no real strength or will abilities of his own, makes perfect sense.

Quote "What have you done to her?!?"-Hammer
"I merely listened"-Lucien (on the subject of Theresa *on top of Hero's hill*)

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Lucien isn't just an old weak man, he was old and weak, and had all those soldiers working for him. Lucien is more than meets the eye, Ithan.

D

Dorian Grey

Phantom;313978 said:
Quote "What have you done to her?!?"-Hammer
"I merely listened"-Lucien (on the subject of Theresa *on top of Hero's hill*)

Yea the whole thing makes it seem like Theresa is evil and manipulating everyone to both build the spire and get her to keep it for herself, because even if the Hero of Bowerstone had failed and Lucien captured the three. She seems like powerful enough a will user to take him out and use the spire, anyways. Just toying with people in order to make it as easy as possible for her to control the spire, for something. Isn't it also odd that she and the "shadow king" look exactly the same...ehh...Lucien may not come back, but if there is a "master" to him, she was yours as well.

M

Marshtoad

I wish Theresa could become the evil character.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

She is an evil character. All gypsies are.

X

Xeon

She's a mother f-ing gypsy with a grudge, hell yeah she's evil

LittleJBanks

Reaction score

Ithan;313579 said:
That's still a bad idea, as it's just lazy, you could just make a new character to be the lacky, like Barnum or some other minor character in 2, maybe even the Grave keeper, but bringing back the dead is such a cliche.

Though your point makes sense, Barnum is still dead too so they couldn't bring him back either. If you dont remember, Reaver shot Barnum in the face when he was taking his picture because "it takes 3 months to develop".

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score

Little_Sparrow;291201 said:
there are rumours of him being alive again because he wasnt shot in the face, and the water below the spire broke his fall, and he found a way out through a crack in the wall. But im not sure he will be in a completely new fable. He will be dead by then, Im thinking they will unleash new quests from dlc and call it FABLE 2 DLC PACKAGE: RETURN OF LUCIEN

you heard that from someone fan art that was posted a while back when lucien became a pirate is the next part of that iirc

also from another post on here "How are you sure of that? You get shot in the head twice point blank. He is shot once and just falls you never know what is below there." your a hero to start with hes not hes just a corrupted old man that used the spire to his advantage, the music box broke what connection lucien had to the spire and thats what made him vunerable also iirc i looked down after I killed him and its just plain black that means its a looooooooooooong way down =p, again only heros can survive such falls

GaEv

Reaction score

People say he could have been brought back when everyone else killed for the spire was brought back but there is one flaw with this. She only said those who died to make the spire and Lucien died after the Spire was finished, so his death wasn't part of the process and he can't be considered one of those brought back.

I think his villainly was just a set up to get your character to fame and Theresa to power. With no use or no real way to get back I predict the character will stay dead.

F

FiendFyre

If Lucien was in FIII, surely he'd be getting reaaaaaally old by then, considering how old he was at the end of Fable 2.
Perhaps he could come back as a head, alive through use of cryogenics. And all evil-doers would look upon him as an Oracle.

But I'd be quite happy if he remains dead.

D

Dæmon

Maybe when he was shot he fell into a pool of pure will or something and if he comes back (sounds stupid if he does) he'll be mutatd by the will and have will marks and use powers...still sounds stupid him coming back as he was never a real fight he just lead people.

J

Jamoras

A vat of will in the tower and he still finds the need to stick rocks in people's heads to give them powers? Something interesting is what is left of his soldiers, they still have the collars, and no one to control the collars. Then there is the leftover will-using psychopaths that need to be dealt with. Killing him just leaves vast amounts of now very well trained soldiers. Something Albion has probably never seen.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

This little speculation that Lucien survived reminds me of my favourite character from Disney's Beauty and the Beast...

BBgaston.jpg

GaEv

Reaction score

Dæmon;325760 said:
Maybe when he was shot he fell into a pool of pure will or something and if he comes back (sounds stupid if he does) he'll be mutatd by the will and have will marks and use powers...still sounds stupid him coming back as he was never a real fight he just lead people.

a liquid body of a substance that has been shown to be either spiritually based or a form of energy? (or both) That doesn't make any sense.

A

Archeolog

Look, he was shot and he fell. I think he's dead, because even if he would have in some weird way survived the shot and the fall and then he swimmed through a crack in the stone wall there's still the little point with that the Tattred Spire is far out in the sea.
So to conclude everything: swimming with a gunshot wound for at least 200 km is something for an undead to handle (maybe he's an undead?) ... shutup

Ascaerdoth

The Dark Mystic
Reaction score

i dont care if this is on topic, but wouldnt they need someone to clean up the mess from his fall if, in fact he is dead?

and remembr the love hurts quest? someone might think to revive him

Status
Not open for further replies.