• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 and Lucien *Spoiler*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 and Lucien *Spoiler*

i dont think he will come back. Yes you get shot twice, but your a hero and of the ancient bloodline, he was just a rich bastard. He is dead. You or reaver shoot him, he falls from a great hieght. That fall would shatter his bones

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i am pretty sure lucien coming back is false. i mean they finish the game, no DLC, with him dying. making you pay $10.00 just to watch him come back is plain sh***y story telling!
Once upon a time
blah blah blah
Lucien dies
lucien comes back
lucien dies

WTF????

EDIT: +rep to droded for the Gaston reference
No one owns like Gaston :lol:

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;291024 said:
Yea, he could've landed on the giant pile of pillows conveniently located at the base of the Spire...

He's dead, I'm fairly certain about that.

The protagonist missed the pile of pillows at the base of the castle yet he remained sprightly enough to overthrow an empire.

Ceh913

Reaction score

what most ppl seem to be missing in this thread is the fact that Lucien isn't a "powerful being", he's a leader, like hitler, on his own hes nothing but an evil freak, but he can get power in ppl, he did make the spire after all.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I don't know about that...
The Commander says Lucien will kill him because he failed to obay, so that means Lucien is at least stronger than the Commander - and the Commander captured Garth
Oh and he did manage to kill us twice..

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

Lucien "would have" been more powerful than the commandant, the only reason he stuck fear into his men was because of the Spire, which means Lucian has no "true" power seeing as he's exceptionally old and was killed by a single bullet (you or Reaver).

Oh yeah...
^Contains Fable 2 spoilers!

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Fabled Ravrn;333169 said:
Lucien "would have" been more powerful than the commandant, the only reason he stuck fear into his men was because of the Spire, which means Lucian has no "true" power seeing as he's exceptionally old and was killed by a single bullet (you or Reaver).

Oh yeah...
What do you mean? Lucien has no "true" power?
I'm guessing you mean power as in abilities - if that's what you mean then you are wrong..
He does that Sleep-thingy where he puts everyone - even the hero to sleep with no effort at all. So putting the greates living hero of Albion to sleep with no effort if that's not "true" power then I don't know what is :p

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score

Lucien's Diary said:
One question has consumed me of late; if the Spire and its component parts react to Will, would not small slivers of the Spire within a man grant him heroic powers? I had prepared an experiment to test this arresting theory, only for Garth's interruption to ruin it.

The F2 Hero fell from Castle Fairfax and survived. If Lucien's experiment worked then he could have maybe survived a fall from the Spire. And it's likely the experiment did work, considering his abilities to make people "Sleeep" and such.
However I really wouldn't want to see Lucien returning in F3. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.