• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 announced!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 announced!!!

Well, it seemed to me like Fable 2 started in the early 1700's, and by the end of the game, many years had passed, so it was probably around the 1760's or 1770's. Then 50 years pass, and you're into the early 1800's.

Cain

Reaction score

Necromancer11;330903 said:
Well, it seemed to me like Fable 2 started in the early 1700's, and by the end of the game, many years had passed, so it was probably around the 1760's or 1770's. Then 50 years pass, and you're into the early 1800's.

Actually your only about 40 (game age) when you complete the game. And you probably will be in fable 3 about 20-30 so really its about 1760-70.

T

Tomhap

dude, the fable timeline is NOTHING like ours... it's up to PM to decide if their world advances like ours...i mean in the 14th century (500 yrs be4 the date u guys put on fable 2) our world was more advanced then the world in fable 1, so prolly (due to the dumbass citizens of albion) tech discoveries and other stuff might advance slower in albion than on earth... btw it'll be so yay to finally go to the continent described in the fable 1 book 'the other world/land' i just hope they make the game really big, knowing microsoft and LH itll prolly come out much later then the announcement (and the date wasnt announced yet, was it?)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

This is such awesome news. Now that my guess about us leading a rebellion is found to be true, lets see if my guess that it will be our previous hero that we over through. With full power and looking like our previous save but much older.

+rep

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Allow me to reiterate: we already HAVE a thread to argue about Fable III's time period, here http://forums.projectego.net/what-time-period-20016/ We also have older ones for Fable II. This is not the place for this discussion. Please go there. I will reply to your comments there, simply because I like arguing about monumentally unimportant things.

EDIT: AK, hell yeah. I was thinking power vacuum, like you had gotten old and died. But overthrowing your F2 hero? That would be so damn awesome. That, unlike Lucien, would be a boss fight to fear.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I see it as your old hero has grown recluse and inattentive to the needs of the world. Power has been subjugated by regional power mongers that you will try to unite under your banner and along the way promise more than you can accomplish for a quicker road to the thrown or promising less and it taking much longer to gather the support you need.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Albion Knight;330925 said:
I see it as your old hero has grown recluse and inattentive to the needs of the world. Power has been subjugated by regional power mongers that you will try to unite under your banner and along the way promise more than you can accomplish for a quicker road to the thrown or promising less and it taking much longer to gather the support you need.

Yeah, I was thinking it'd be tough to reconcile "evil tyrant" with my goody-two-shoes hero from F2, but there're probably lots of explanations. Well-intentioned tyrant, neglectful, whatever. Which is probably what reading the save will do.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

And it seems you will be able to have more interactions with your wife and children (holding your wife hands while watching the sunset, and her constantly nagging at you)

Status
Not open for further replies.