• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodthirster

Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 Evil

when you go to full power form thing wat eva i hope in that the horns only appear during it because id like to have the horns normally then light in red sorta way from wat i saw

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

bloodthirster;414479 said:
when you go to full power form thing wat eva i hope in that the horns only appear during it because id like to have the horns normally then light in red sorta way from wat i saw

The only things that will appear when you are in-battle are your wings, which will change depending on your alignment. However, the horns and the halo will stay on your character all the time, like in the older games. The wings are also an expression that the player can use anytime to either draw attention or scare the opponent.

However, we will understand more about wings when Fable III will be released.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score

wait. if your female character gets married, do you have the kid, or does the guy get pregnant

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

SonofRaiden;414602 said:
wait. if your female character gets married, do you have the kid, or does the guy get pregnant

Nobody gets pregnant. The kid just appears and the father takes care of it. For example, Scarlet Robe and the Hero of Oakvale. The father was taking care of the kids while Scarlet Robe was questing around Albion.

rackoon

Reaction score

i will be so evil that jack of blades,Lucien and all the other evil characters in the fable games will fear me as i burn every town in Albion and aurora to the ground. make every man women and child that is not in my army push a builder up a hill, have them run to a rock in front of the hill and have there family members push the rock down and if they don't do it the will slowly get crushed by burning hot rocks and my army will kill every1 who stands in my way and i will torture every person who ever thinks about me in a bad way until they die MUAHAHAHAHA. man i love this job!:devil:

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

Well, When I play an evil storyline, I'm going to first take over a town and become the ruler of said town. I'm going to make the tax high, so I get lots of gold, and I'm not going to do much about crime and poverty. Then I will eventually become the ruler of Bowerstone and then form my leet kingdom.

Mr. Incognito

Heir To Thievery
Reaction score

I shall make Albion into a dictatorship. In which all acts of insubordination will result in the perpetrator being thrown into the dungeons where I will personally kill them. The cities shall be heavily taxed and filled with factories, any beggar i come across I shall drag to the factories and sell them. Anyone healthy enough will be placed into the army the rest shall work for little to no pay.

Sanguinus

Angelus Mortis
Reaction score

i will bring about a fascist world were i will exterminate a certain race because i dont like them

Knifeboy

Reaction score

Ill just spend all the tax payers money on hookers and STD treatment.

Kazmir

Reaction score

LOL! Std treatment!?! Thats hilarious man.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Mr. Incognito;431449 said:
I shall make Albion into a dictatorship. In which all acts of insubordination will result in the perpetrator being thrown into the dungeons where I will personally kill them. The cities shall be heavily taxed and filled with factories, any beggar i come across I shall drag to the factories and sell them. Anyone healthy enough will be placed into the army the rest shall work for little to no pay.

*+rep*

Kazmir

Reaction score

sounds like youguys have some deeper issues you need to take care of ha

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

No they don't. This is a game man! We're allowed to be evil :3

If i choose to make an evil character it will be a very dark, evil but classy girl. I'll save Good for my Prince Louie!!! ^_^

Kazmir

Reaction score

ya its a game but one dude said hes gonna wipe out a certain race lol.............im all for it but there may be a urge to do it in real life for that guy. Creep

Reaction score

I can see the fascism idea working, just without the racial extermination. You can be fascist without being killing a section of the human race (We just don't have many examples in real life, in theory though it's possible.) I think to be honest something like fascism is pretty possible in the Fable universe. The hero in the Fable series does have extraordinary abilities above that of the average citizens, which in a way fits in with the Fascist concept of the 'Superman' ruler with absolute power, so I suppose Fascism could be possible in Fable 3.

All You have to do is walk around in fancy military clothes telling everyone else what to do.
My offical title as leader in this case would be 'Darling Fascist Bullyboy.' I refuse to be addressed by anything less!

Mlaar

Reaction score

I will remove any Adults ability to disipline children even if they are the parents!

I will give equal rights to women!

I will drag people to the factories and mines if they so much as approach me when im walking around town!

I will make promises that I have no intention of keeping then once in power throw anyone who voices an opinion into the dungeons!

I will force mandatory spice girl music onto the populace whenever im not in town!

I will turn places of natural beauty into places of industry and relish that the smog created causes bad heath in the populace I will then raise taxes on local health care institutes and reap the rewards!

I will open up places of learning where all books written are my view points!

These are just a few of the lunch break things I will inflict on my people as for the real evil things well probally I will eat a crunchy chick whole whilst its still wriggling, in the town square on parade day.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;432453 said:
I can see the fascism idea working, just without the racial extermination. You can be fascist without being killing a section of the human race (We just don't have many examples in real life, in theory though it's possible.) I think to be honest something like fascism is pretty possible in the Fable universe. The hero in the Fable series does have extraordinary abilities above that of the average citizens, which in a way fits in with the Fascist concept of the 'Superman' ruler with absolute power, so I suppose Fascism could be possible in Fable 3.

All You have to do is walk around in fancy military clothes telling everyone else what to do.
My offical title as leader in this case would be 'Darling Fascist Bullyboy.' I refuse to be addressed by anything less!

The Young Ones FTW! ^_^

"Darling Fascist Bullyboy, Give me some more money... You *******... May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman...

Reaction score

Mlaar;432476I said:
will give equal rights to women!

Women already have equal rights in Albion.

Prince Louis;432478 said:
The Young Ones FTW! ^_^

"Darling Fascist Bullyboy, Give me some more money... You *******... May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woman...

Oh Yes, that was one of the best episodes. If I was Neil's bank manager, I would give Him the money just for making Me laugh with His letter. The Young Ones was the best ever, that and Bottom haha.

Mlaar

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;432486 said:
Women already have equal rights in Albion.

hmm well in my Albion The women tended to be happy and cheerful with lusty advances to me whenever I entered town whilst the men were miserable and despondant running away in fear at a glimpse of me!! So by equal rights to women I thought it only fair that they to should fear me and be miserable as well ;)

Reaction score

Mlaar;432488 said:
hmm well in my Albion The women tended to be happy and cheerful with lusty advances to me whenever I entered town whilst the men were miserable and despondant running away in fear at a glimpse of me!! So by equal rights to women I thought it only fair that they to should fear me and be miserable as well ;)

Ohhh right, I get You now...

Fear for everyone!!! HAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.