• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 Evil

I will invent the Nuke and, while hiding in my space station orbiting Albion, I shall destroy EVERYTHING :devil:

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

HobbeBrain;432586 said:
I will invent the Nuke and, while hiding in my space station orbiting Albion, I shall destroy EVERYTHING :devil:

You could also take your Fable 3 copy and BURN it. I bet all the people of Albion will suffer endlessly.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

DarkONI;432588 said:
You could also take your Fable 3 copy and BURN it. I bet all the people of Albion will suffer endlessly.

MWAHAHA!! The helpless citizens of Albion will screaming as an endless reign of fire decends upon them!!

BowerstoneInFlames

Anarchist In Training
Reaction score

My tyrannical reign of Albion will strike fear into ALL decendents for many years to come as I will be remembered throughout history for one thing, and one thing only... I will ban the use of curtains and anyone who have been caught with them, will be given 24 hours notice to take them down, if they do not... well lets just say they will continue getting 24 hour notices until they do. Hehehehehe

HobbeBrain

Reaction score

You cruel *******.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

i'll just pretend to be GrimWhim... take offense at unimportant things and overreact, then get really offensive. and make threats... and describe dodgy torture methods.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

Narwhal...OF DEATH

Reaction score

I'll be so evil on one play through... Trust me if there were kittens on this game they would be getting punched and puppys would be getting kicked :cool:

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

joslen1;432959 said:
*sigh* Stop reading from fortune cookies ONI. although the advice is still valid

ps. ONI? Office of Naval Intelligence from halo?

Believe whatever you want. However, my name's meaning is way further than a simple, mere reference to a franchise. ; )

Kazmir

Reaction score

wonder if you can have slaves

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

I'm going to get married 50 times and have 100 babies. Once they become children I will pull them slowly and painfully to the factories to work.

Kazmir

Reaction score

MrNoob;433214 said:
I'm going to get married 50 times and have 100 babies. Once they become children I will pull them slowly and painfully to the factories to work.

your sig is on creep mode bro

reezykun

Reaction score

I never play evil they make u look so ugly

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

i will do one thing and one thing only and that is fornicate with the wenches in the drinking water, that is all.

PS. ONI is demon, devil, ogre in Japanese. it is loosely switched between akuma. if you played ONIMUSHA, its usage is that oni means ogre.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Prophit;436539 said:
i will do one thing and one thing only and that is fornicate with the wenches in the drinking water, that is all.

PS. ONI is demon, devil, ogre in Japanese. it is loosely switched between akuma. if you played ONIMUSHA, its usage is that oni means ogre.
Why won't you just sit and have a drink in my bar, you know, one of these days I might have a job for you.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score

i'de order everyone to drop off ALL of their food at my castle and watch me eat all of it! my character will be to fat to get back in the castle so i'll eat a truck load of celery and magicly become anorexic again.

this will continue untill everyone is so hungry that the have children for the soul purpose of eating them.... (i know im sick and twisted, but did you think my username is just for fun?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.