• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 News Thread

This game looks sick! Cant wait to pick it up. It woulda been good if Froggy put spoilders on them correctly, ruinned a bit of the storyline for me.

VicOnTop

Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;424306 said:
This game looks sick! Cant wait to pick it up. It woulda been good if Froggy put spoilders on them correctly, ruinned a bit of the storyline for me.

yes people in this forum dont understand how to properly warn people of potential story killing posts.
instead they choose to argue over the fact that they shouldnt have to post a seven letter word "spoiler" to adequitly warn readers of the spoils. They believe anyone who gets upset over a spoiler that wasnt identified should stop complaining and get off the forum. very lovely bunch here

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

VicOnTop;424769 said:
yes people in this forum dont understand how to properly warn people of potential story killing posts.
instead they choose to argue over the fact that they shouldnt have to post a seven letter word "spoiler" to adequitly warn readers of the spoils. They believe anyone who gets upset over a spoiler that wasnt identified should stop complaining and get off the forum. very lovely bunch here

/facepalm

Azer249

Reaction score

If it says spoiler before it isnt it obvious you dont read it ? any ways ill have to edit it then another time not froggys fault mine they are spoiler tags on another website.

Kazmir

Reaction score

are there going to be offline coop. If yes.......splitscreen or systemlink or both. Im hoping systen link

Azer249

Reaction score

I assume there would be same xbox co op but not system link not many games do that now.

Kazmir

Reaction score

they should be doin it. Its a very overlooked feature but i can see people who dont have freinds come over or family to play with who say its done for. Its used in halo reach lan parties and like 16 people are playing in the same room on like 4 tvs. Its crazy bro.

Kazmir

Reaction score
Theres a big effort in this so props but is it just me or does this kind of diminish the whole point of looking at other threads......if your putting all this info in bulk its confusing and its hard to post.(my finger is hurting from scrolling) a lot of people get new info way before you do. so even though you give credit your taking views/posts from there respective thread. Advice: just put links...dont have all this on one page. Once again great effort!!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Theres a big effort in this so props but is it just me or does this kind of diminish the whole point of looking at other threads......if your putting all this info in bulk its confusing and its hard to post.(my finger is hurting from scrolling) a lot of people get new info way before you do. so even though you give credit your taking views/posts from there respective thread. Advice: just put links...dont have all this on one page. Once again great effort!!
It's HIS job. He's a bard.
Besides, I like my info compiled

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
the site is how it is, and it's run how it is. it has been for going on 5 years now. if you have a problem with how it is being run, i suggest you make a thread in the heroes guild (feedback and suggestions) forum found here.

this thread is the cliffnotes of things to come. you may notice that the other threads dedicated to new news aren't pure facts. they give you a chance to react and discuss that particular bit of info specifically and fantasize. in all the time i've been here, you're the first person i've seen who has a problem with it. nobody here is out to steal anyone elses thunder, and the info is free to circulate among all fable sites and the official lionhead site. if you feel that due to a lateness at times we are not entitled to page views, i humbly request that you elaborate as to why.

Kazmir

Reaction score
the site is how it is, and it's run how it is. it has been for going on 5 years now. if you have a problem with how it is being run, i suggest you make a thread in the heroes guild (feedback and suggestions) forum found here.

this thread is the cliffnotes of things to come. you may notice that the other threads dedicated to new news aren't pure facts. they give you a chance to react and discuss that particular bit of info specifically and fantasize. in all the time i've been here, you're the first person i've seen who has a problem with it. nobody here is out to steal anyone elses thunder, and the info is free to circulate among all fable sites and the official lionhead site. if you feel
that due to a lateness at times we are not entitled to page views, i humbly request that you elaborate as to why.

what are you talking about?? Did i say i had a problem with the forum? I have a problem with how much ish is on this page. Organize it better. Gosh people are ready to start a war over if someone says they hate a forum.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
what are you talking about?? Did i say i had a problem with the forum? I have a problem with how much ish is on this page. Organize it better. Gosh people are ready to start a war over if someone says they hate a forum.
i wasn't in the least bit accusing. it sounded like you had a suggestion as to how to better the way the forums are run, so i directed you to the appropriate section.

Azer249

Reaction score
Oh, this wasn't made by froggy?
Nope i made it :( i did most of the work and i made this a community project to add little bits most of it i put together myself. But a lot of people namly froggy helped. The names of people are at the top of the thread and what they contributed. I did this thread so yah its mine! ;) jokes but yeh froggy is like my sidekick of this thread. And also please stop arguing ide rather my thread not get locked. :p

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Cheez & Kazmir, please stop arguing, this is not the place for it. If you want to do that stuff then do it on your profiles or in private.

Arlock Starwind

Reaction score
Spoiler- Silver keys will be returning from Fable/Fable II and along with new Gold keys. Gargoyle's are replaced by the new unknown Gnomes and no clear idea on where they might hide or what you have to do to or with them yet.

Azer249

Reaction score
And thats supossed to mean rob?

Status
Not open for further replies.