• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 weapon trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I trade weapons on Fable 3 so if there's a weapon you're needing, hit me up. I may have it. Just send a friend request with what you need and what you're willing to trade for it. My gammer tag is CLOAKD DRAGGON. Look forward to trading.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
I trade weapons on Fable 3 so if there's a weapon you're needing, hit me up. I may have it. Just send a friend request with what you need and what you're willing to trade for it. My gammer tag is CLOAKD DRAGGON. Look forward to trading.
he is very nice and tustworthly

nat4manu

Reaction score
he is very trustworthy, he traded me all the weapons i needed for the acheivement and trusted me to give them back, which i did =)

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I used to give weapons and still do sometimes but what happens is my stash started running low so now i just swap out weapon for weapon except for bonesmasher and shop weapons. The reason for swap is to help more people that way. I can give shop weapons and bonesmashers if anyone needs. I try and keep 5 of every shop weapon.THANK YOU ALL for the positive comments. Its nicer to know people appreciate a service i don't even have to do but i just wanna help.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sounds like you have been giving a good service and nice of people to give you some positive feedback to encourage others to trade with you. Overall thanks for being so kind and trading with members here and making it a good experience we appreciate it. ^_^

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Thank you Dark Drakan. Its kept me up late several nights trying to help people. I just want to give a service that i wished was available to me when i started playing the game. I know people that's played several months and still haven't gotten all the weapons. Its just a random luck of the draw with these game chest and i had to trade multiple people to get the achievement. I am trying to narrow down the amount of people that you have to trade with and I have never came across anyone on this fable site who's done me dirty. Everyone seems to be extremely nice and if you have more than enough weapons crawler, it's a great thing that you just give weapons away. Thank you for give this community a great service as well crawler.

DeadlyQuotient9

Reaction score
:O Hello, I am new and looking for all weapons (the casanova, etc) and whatnot. GT is my username. :3 I tried adding you, but it says that your name does not exist. Am I too late? :O

I am new to the whole Fable thing even though I have beaten it already. :3 I just want all the achievements

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Try CL0AKD DRAGGON. the first o is a zero and no you're not too late seeing as im a weapon trader. As far as the shop weapons, i will just give you all of them. The casanova , facemelter etc. As for the others i normally swap out chest weapon for chest weapon except for bonesmasher. I'll just give you one of those also. Thank you.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
You're most welcome. I will be on@ 12:30 am e.s.t. and bear in mind that i may have quite a few people waiting so please bear that in mind and i will help you out asap. Thank you very much and oh. Send a message to remind me about shop weapons and i will hook you up with those.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Alright. I will add you and will be on in 7 hours from now. We'll make a deal then if you can wait but if you can't then just hit me up when we're both on brother. You will get your weapon rest assured.

Skull Reaver

Death is Only the Beginning
Reaction score
Alright. I will add you and will be on in 7 hours from now. We'll make a deal then if you can wait but if you can't then just hit me up when we're both on brother. You will get your weapon rest assured.

Alright Brother , i'll be in touch

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
Okay now I know what weapons I need. I only need a few shop weapons, but I have a few shops I haven't checked on two of my characters so I don't know if I need to trade for them yet. I have one extra of both Tannar's Glory and Dragonstomper .48 that I can trade.

Chest Weapons I Need:
Avo's Lamentation
Souldrinker
Thunderblade
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Jack's Hammer
Sorrow's Fist
Bloodcraver
The Sandgoose
Simmons' Shotgun
Skorm's Justice

Shop Weapons I [Might] Need:
Dragonbone Hammer
Mallet's Mallet

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I got that for you and you know what. You've helped alot of people on here so let's help you get that achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.