• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 weapon trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
You are most welcome and i will just give you a draggonstomper. 48. And will just trade you the thunderblade for a ice maiden. Thank you. You are very kind. If you need anything, i will try and get it for you. My xbox gt is CL0AKD DRAGGON. Thanks:)

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
I'll be more active here soon in a day or two. My family's friends from Belgium just cleared out so I have to get set up again. Also Cloakd I have an idea on how to solve your weapon shortage problems. I'll need to work on it a bit though.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I don't know your gammer tag cakelynn. I would appreciate either a friend request or a gammer tag so that i may help. My gammer tag is CL0AKD DRAGGON. The first o is a zero :cool:

diddy is rad

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here.. and this is my first post, so I don't blame anyone if they don't want to trade with me.. but I promise i'm trustworthy (haha).

Anyway, I tried doing it with some random on xbox live, but I gave him my Tannar's Glory, Simmons's Shotgun, Gnomewrecker and Dragonstomper .48 and he kicked me from his game and won't return my messages or anything now.. I don't get why people are such jerks.

Anyway, I don't know which ones are shop and non-shop weapons, but these are the weapons I have multiples of and can trade:

Swords:
The Merchant's Bodyguard
Mr Stabby
Slimquick

Hammers:
Aurora's Shield
Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
Lunarium Pounder
Trollblight

Rifles:
Ol' Malice
Swift Irregular

Pistols:
The Barnumificator
The Bonesmasher
Reaver Industries Perforator

This is what I need:

Swords:
Beadle's Cutlass
The Cassanova
The Channeler
The Inquisitor
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
The Shardborne Sword
The Swinging Sword
Thunderblade
Wolfsbane

Hammers:
The Absolver
The Champion
Jack's Hammer
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory
The TYPO

Rifles:
Arkwright's Flintlock
The Equaliser
The Money Shot
The Sandgoose
Scattershot
The Shrieking Pilgrim
Simmons's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice

Pistols:
The Black Dragon
Bloodcraver
Chickenbane
Dragonstomper .48
Gnomewrecker
The Ice Maiden
Mirian's Mutilator

I would also be willing to purchase any of the weapons for at least 2 million gold, if you'd prefer the money over the weapons I have (since I know that my list of weapons to trade is lacking).

Anyway, I know this is long.. so thanks for reading.

You can add me on xbox live: patricia is rad

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Aw man! All of the weapons that you have are shop weapons and all the weapons you need except for 3 are shop weapons. I will also list the nontradeable DLC weapons that you say you need also. There's very little hope of getting your hands on preorder DLC weapons which are The channeler , the shardborne sword, the wolfsbane, the absolver and the champion. Other dlc weapons that you get from understone dlc are available when you purchase understone add pack. Those weapons are the black draggon and the money shot. You get the gnomewrecker by killing all the gnomes in a quest. The shop weapons you need i can just give you them. They are mariams mutilator,scattershot and casanova. As for the rest, i trade chest weapons for chest weapons and shop weapons i give away. They are a dime a dozen. If you want those 3 shop weapons just send me a friend request and i will just give you them. I hope that I helped and no DLC weapons aren't needed for the achievement. Thanks XBOX GT. CL0AKD DRAGGON

diddy is rad

Reaction score
Thank you!

I just want/need whatever weapons I need for the achievement.

The Gnomewrecker and three others got stolen from me by some guy on xbox.

I'll take whatever you will give me that I need. And after I get the achievement, I will have no problem helping others get the weapons they need.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I will give you a gnomewrecker also because i am a sucker for the ladies :D. I will also replace your draggonstomper. 48, tanners glory and simmons shotgun because i know how you feel but worse. They got me for about 30 weapons so i don't let people borrow no more. I will be on at 12:30 am est.USA. Hope to see you then:cool:

diddy is rad

Reaction score
I just wanna say that CLOAKD DRAGGON was super nice and respectful (for you ladies who have trouble finding normal people on Xbox Live). He helped me a lot. He gave me weapons, so if you're thinking about trading with him, I doubt he's going to rip you, if he's giving weapons away to people.

Brian33820

Reaction score
Hi, all. I am short these 9 weapons

Thunderblade
Jack’s Hammer
Bloodcraver
Briar’s Blaster
Chickenbane
The Ice Maiden
Tee Killer Shooter
The Sandgoose
Skorm’s Justice

I have several weapons to trade, more than I can list quickly. Also, if you're more interested in gold, I gots dem, too.

GT is Brian33820

Thanks

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
That's a pretty big list. I will work on getting you those weapons from my other profile and we can trade. I will be on about 1 am tonight and i trade chest weapons for chest weapons. I swear you will get your achievement if you're on at 1 am. Thanks.

Brian33820

Reaction score
The list is down to 7 now... got the Thunderblade and Tee Killer Shooter in couch co-op. You said 1 am...what time zone? Thanks for all your help.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I am eastern standard time usa. Its 3:15pm right now so in 10 hours i will be on. What chest weapons do you have do you have doubles of?

Brian33820

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure which came from shops and which came from chests. My guess is that most came from shops, but again, I'm not sure.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
Ok we will still work out the details later. All i know is that you're going to get them from me. Do you have any pictures or portraits. I will trade for pictures too and old kingdom tags as well.

Brian33820

Reaction score
I have lots of furniture, pictures, and portraits I've collected along the way and haven't really paid any attention to. I'd be willing to give you any of them. Based on your previous posts, I understand if you wouldn't be willing to allow a stranger to borrow legendary weapons for a short time. If it comes to that and you don't want to, I don't blame you...eventually I'll be able to couch co-op the weapons over. Just thought this might be quicker. Thanks again.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I have just been got too many times but i will give you all the weapons you need for all your pictures. Is that cool?

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
You're welcome. I am on my smart phone right now and wont be home until 1 am. My little brother sometimes plays my 360 so if you see i am on. I am not. It's 1 of my 2 little brothers and thank you for helping me with my picture fetish:D

Ste

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with a weapon that I need, the sandgoose?

Status
Not open for further replies.