• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II Box Art

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable II Box Art

OMG, that's awesome. Now I'll know what to look for when it comes out.
:)

D

Darg

Big-ish is right! Well, not too big-ish, but still good. The amazing-ness (not a word, I know) of the cover art alone kind of gives you a preview of how great the game will be. I have no doubts on this one.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

I want my hero to look that evil!

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

Wow that looks ****ing awesome, nice find +Rep.

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

Now all we do is wait, like ninjas in a tree for the passing game developers to drop their intel on the project. Dude, UUUGGGGHHHH they release so little so seldomly. Lionhead is the worst about that. The cover is cool but I want to see more, I want to see TV commercials, I want to see Kids thats never knew it was coming out in the game store drooling over the display asking when they decided on fable two. I want to laugh and guffaw at my preorder status in superiority AWhawhawhawhaw you teenagers are neigh yet old enough to acquiesse this parlor game Arrrrgggggh. Well, on a less pirateish note, Im anxiously waiting the game.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Steampunk;176012 said:
Now all we do is wait, like ninjas in a tree for the passing game developers to drop their intel on the project. Dude, UUUGGGGHHHH they release so little so seldomly. Lionhead is the worst about that. The cover is cool but I want to see more, I want to see TV commercials, I want to see Kids thats never knew it was coming out in the game store drooling over the display asking when they decided on fable two. I want to laugh and guffaw at my preorder status in superiority AWhawhawhawhaw you teenagers are neigh yet old enough to acquiesse this parlor game Arrrrgggggh. Well, on a less pirateish note, Im anxiously waiting the game.
Part of the reason that you get more info about other games is that you first hear about them just a few months before they are released. We've been getting info on it for over two years. Imagine how much info you would get all at once if the first you heard of the game was in August of this year. ;)

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

That gun looks extremely amazing and doesn't the demon look like the one from the original trailer with the huge mallet hammer thing

10/10

C

Corrupt_hobb

Any1 else notice the online interactions not rated part?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Corrupt_hobb;176067 said:
Any1 else notice the online interactions not rated part?

Online interactions are never rated by the BBFC or the ESRB as it says in the disclaimer before going online on any game, as they cant monitor the content you will be exposed to there.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;175890 said:
omg soooo awesome im so stoked for this game
dido I hope it comes with a map

E

eastwood3

of course! box art. that would explain big-ish. looks great tho. i like how it resembles the original fable box art

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

One word. dude.... nothing else may be said except for a 2 syllable DAAAMN!!!! simply awesome it was so worthy of my praise it is now my desktop

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

slight issue i just noticed... if it were a proper reflection the demons pistol is facing the wrong direction (or vice versa :p )

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Jack0Blades;176209 said:
slight issue i just noticed... if it were a proper reflection the demons pistol is facing the wrong direction (or vice versa :p )
my my I can tell you've eyed that pic up and down and all around

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

just admiring the demon when it caught my eye :p

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

yeah I noticed some sort of green breath coming from it I hope it wont be like that, and I don't really want red smoke or flies around me just some HUGE horna and red or black eyes will be quiet enough.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Jack0Blades;176209 said:
The pistols are facing the right direction. The relection is an up and down mirror image not a left and right mirror image ;)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

oh man..i feel "special". Thats why i shouldn't try to notice things like that past 1:00 AM. >.<

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Very good artwork. I know some kid who copied the drawing from the Original Fable cover and claimed it was his own work. He won a prize or something.

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

Very nice indeed. The evil aspect of the character is taken to a new level and explores the possibility of the character becoming an equal to demons and gods. Interesting indeed. I look forward to seeing if an evil character will truly be able to become like that in the game. Or perhaps that it Lucius or main aggressor in the game? I wonder what good characters will look like. Perhaps the will appear angelic like having halos and wings yet still look powerful in an awe inspiring way providing a contrast to the powerful look of a demon in inspiring fear?