• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II Box Art

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable II Box Art

That picture of the "Good Character" is clearly a screenshot of the only Partially good character.(His hair is still brown)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;177947 said:
That picture of the "Good Character" is clearly a screenshot of the only Partially good character.(His hair is still brown)

Yet still he manages to look a total fruit already, i can only guess how the good hero will look from that. :lol:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

The partially evil character looks like an ugly balding loser in the first Fable.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;177954 said:
The partially evil character looks like an ugly balding loser in the first Fable.

Very true, but id take that over some guy with light hair and butterflies any day. :lol:

Plus that was the first Fable, this isnt.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I think good characters were cool in Fable, I just hope it`s an expression not alignment that makes the guy on the picture a little strange... ...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;177974 said:
I think good characters were cool in Fable, I just hope it`s an expression not alignment that makes the guy on the picture a little strange... ...
I know, the heros face looks kinda dark looking into the reflection. I really hope it'll be possible to look the opposite.:unsure:

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

:w00t: Man, this is awesome. The evil dude looks incredible! Seriously, how much more Satanic can you get? :thumbsup: This makes me want the game even more. C'mon, PM, give us the release date already!

F

fablefreak15

wow thats amazing, oh and im new to the site and have no clue whats what on here so if anybody knows if theres gonna be any actual armor infable 2 in every picture ive seen the people are wearing just plain villagers clothing so if anyone wants to help me out it would be greatly appreciated if i dont reply right away it will be because i still have no idea what im doing

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

is the bad demon guy onlt partially evil if so who knows what it will look like full evil

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

black.;179402 said:
:w00t: Man, this is awesome. The evil dude looks incredible! Seriously, how much more Satanic can you get? :thumbsup: This makes me want the game even more. C'mon, PM, give us the release date already!
I know, please give us the release date.:( I'm getting used to the cover, and I can still play good. Then I'll really see, how the Hero turns out.:)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

lol too evil for me. Unless he has a pointed tail >.>

P

PiNo RoKr

HOLY SH*T THAT COVER IS SO F*CKING AMAZING!

they should keep it as that. im not joking

good god

R

Ranger28

I hope that the guy on the cover is fully good, i don't really like the way hair goes bright blonde when you get 100+ Good Alignment. I think the guy with Bright Blue eyes and brown/fairish hair is great.

P

PiNo RoKr

Yeah so do I
and the butterflies around your head make you look gay
and the flies make you seem like a hobo

so hopefully no flies and no butterflys.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

maybe good alignment unlocks customizable options so your guy looks normal and non-fruity. while bad alignment unlocks horns, muscle, red skin, and other eviler stuff...

Remember the first fable cover had a neutral boy on it and not so much a good one. Or, we have seen many many different looking people and not a single halo, butterfly, or extreme blue eyes.

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

i do not know that demon can look any more evil and the guy is just.......... i don't know normal

J

JACK-O-LANTERN

FableIIBoxVFlip.jpg

I can't see the detail in the "Demonic" reflection and since I'm too lazy to stand on my head I took the liberty of flipping it. Clearly the "Demon" has a revolver in his hand.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

The reverse text makes it look even more demonic

Here's The Limeted Edition Cover Art
fable_2_lce.jpg

D

Dronaj

oh my god.
i am definitely pre-ordering the limited edition.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

omg the limited edition makes my jaw drop and a tear well up in my eye every time i see it.... its so beautiful.... i absolutly must have it. its not even an option. i must have it or i will die. i dont even have a choice anymore. i now know my pourpose in life is to get it.