• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II - Locations Guide.

J

jtiz18

Re: Fable II - Locations Guide.

nevermind found the bugger in the part of the cript where the invisible bridge is, as soon as you get to the last section of the bridge make a right n look up in the little alcove kinda hard to see but it's there.

C

crzypen

hey, im having a hard time finding the gargoyle at the top of the brightwood tower, it says its hanging on a tree and i have to shoot the windows out, i did all that but there arent any trees that high, if anyone found that one can you explain how u got it

K

Koz

I can't seem to activate the Expression Statue, in the crypt, in Bloodstone. It doesn't have a mask on either like the others I've come across. I've tried every expression and none of them seem to work, this is also the last key I need, too. :realmad:

N

ninjagecko

how do u get GG ontop brightwood tower i read a post to shoot out windows but i dont see any GG please help just need a few more

N

ninjagecko

i also cant find one in bowerstone cementery pls help i only need 3 more
1 in brightwood ?
1 in bowerstone cementery?
1 in farfax castle i still need to buy
HELP pls

N

ninjagecko

its in shelleys tomb abouot halfway through in the room where u have to shoot orb to make a walkway. hes to the right of the door before treasure chest by a torch against side wall

S

snakeyes13987

Some more extra hints:
Brightwood - Giles Farm Key and Enforcer Weapon - you don't have to own the farm if you did the red harvest quest to help the bandit kill giles you can't get the key from giles but you can use your dog to get a dig spot on giles grave to get the key needed to open the portcullis

T

TrueInnocence

-At the entrance/exit by the sea there is a GG on the cliff face viewable from the beach.

Rookridge GG I can not reach since I have to swim. How do I get into the water after the bridge is repaired?

R

RoC-eX

TrueInnocence;229074 said:
-At the entrance/exit by the sea there is a GG on the cliff face viewable from the beach.

Rookridge GG I can not reach since I have to swim. How do I get into the water after the bridge is repaired?

Use your Regions menu to fast travel to Hobbes Cave and as soon as it loads, turn around and exit through the hole behind you. It will take you to the beach and the GG should be just to your left as you exit.

N

ninjagecko

ok i entered code for LE in late i got teh sword from hall of the dead but the one in guild cave isnt there any ideas?

B

Blue Will

Good find Kave, I also found this website and has been very useful.

T

TheDahmernator

if anyone would like to get the hoarder achevement and knows where all the keys are in the bowerstone cemetary add me i just need one and i cant seem to find it

H

Hypnotiqk

Ok so I knew about the GG in Bowerstone Market area...the one in the carriage place however I can't shoot it with the carriage in the way. Any suggestions?

G

gumgangsta12

nice guide man probaly took forever

H

hero of swords

Fable II - Locations

if you ever noticed the annoying voice ,you wouldn't be on this website to look for em. if your on this website to look for em. :cool: pwn!
:rolleyes:
pwn!:360:

H

hero of swords

whoa man! c'mon now! you have to know about the locations!

D

davidgarfield

Wow, this is really helpful! Sometimes spoilers are the way to go aye?

I'd like to mention that a full step by step account of each level is also available at my forum in the section for Fable 2 located here:

http://news.wonderdogsoftware.com/a...uide-online-from-gameguidedog-com-1220-1.html

Special thanks and kudos goes out to PROJECTEGO.NET for such a great resource! Thanks guys!

David Garfield (aka Topper the Wonderdog)

P

priceytheseal

I also need help with the brightwood tower gg. Someone hand me my sanity please!

N

ninjagecko

theres actually 51 keys i found 7 in wraithmarsh

L

Liathxx

priceytheseal;231760 said:
I also need help with the brightwood tower gg. Someone hand me my sanity please!

i need help with that one too, i guess though you might have to buy the tower first but i have no idea where it is i don't even hear the damn thing