• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III - Achievements list's out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluedrake

Reaction score
Re: Fable III - Achievements list's out!

Interesting achievements, but I agree with GrimWhim about the online only achievements. I didn't like those in Fable 2, I don't think I will like them in this one either.

I'd be willing to get married online as long as we can divorce as soon as the kid is born. :D

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score

I'm so glad I've already lined up someone to get those three achievements with, I really don't have to worry about those anyway

Matt_352

Reaction score

CHESTY'S BACK WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Daemon300;431172 said:
This is where you *spoiler* the great, big *spoiler* and then it all *spoiler*.

Nice.

agreed!:D

Reaction score

For Albion! 80
This is where you *kill* the great, big *assface reaver* and then it all *good *.

Guntrix

Reaction score

Ghost brothers - make sure Max and Sam get home in time for tea.

this looks interesting as i remember finding many letters scattered around albion in fable 2, that were addressed to and from Max and Aam. it's little links like these that make fable just that little more exciting.

Gnome Invasion - Destroy all 50 gnomes.

I guess these are replacing gargoyles? i am really looking forward to this game!

Guntrix

Reaction score

Not your personal army;431165 said:
Archmage 20
gp-g.png

We Need Guns, Lots Of Guns 20
gp-g.png

Collect all 50 legendary weapons. They won’t all appear in your world, so trade with other Heroes!

WTF? 50 legendary weapons? How many legends were in Albion? I think they're not so... Legendary, if they are 50.

50 legendary weapons does seem too much, whether there are different worlds or not. i miss the days where a legendary weapon was so hard to get. But maybe some of these legendarys will be weaker, and earned in dungeons and caves earlier on in the game.

Sanguinus

Angelus Mortis
Reaction score

this worlds alot bigger so i guess its alright to have more legends than they did in one and two plus u cant get all in one game

DiamondFlair

Reaction score

I think all weapons may well be legendary. I mean, why would a prince use a rusty iron blade.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

I think our Hero's main weapon is the legendary weapon, once fully upgraded, becomes a Legendary Weapon.

In this way, you trade with 50 people, you purchase 50 Legendary Weapons (the weapon they use, fully upgraded) you got'em.

Or find them in your game and all.

Not your personal army

Reaction score

Guntrix;431460 said:
50 legendary weapons does seem too much, whether there are different worlds or not. i miss the days where a legendary weapon was so hard to get. But maybe some of these legendarys will be weaker, and earned in dungeons and caves earlier on in the game.
But they are too much anyways. Legendary weapons should be 5/10, not 50. For legendary weapons I mean the few weapons that were used by old heroes for big adventures and they're not so many.

Mlaar

Reaction score

GrimWhim;431228 said:
I checked all the achievements out and there's a couple that really upset me. Namely, the three Xbox Live only achievements. You have to get married to someone over Xbox Live, you have to have a child with someone over Xbox Live and you have to become business partners with someone over Xbox Live.

I don't want to get married, have a child or be business partners with someone else!

I totally agree with you, I was dreading these being included as achievments but with all the emphasis made about marrying other players knew it would happen :(

I hate online achievments in any game thats not designed specifically for online play so guess im a little dissapointed that the designers decided to include them.

Also I guess im still waiting for a list to live upto its namesake and actually be an achievment to be earnt, just grabbing a friend saying hey load up the game marry my toon and have a child for easy points isnt what I deem to be a challange grrr

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Mlaar;431487 said:
I totally agree with you, I was dreading these being included as achievments but with all the emphasis made about marrying other players knew it would happen :(

I hate online achievments in any game thats not designed specifically for online play so guess im a little dissapointed that the designers decided to include them.

Also I guess im still waiting for a list to live upto its namesake and actually be an achievment to be earnt, just grabbing a friend saying hey load up the game marry my toon and have a child for easy points isnt what I deem to be a challange grrr

I wouldn't mind so much if Xbox Live was free but having to pay $80 to get the Limited Edition so I don't miss out on large chunks of the game and then having to pay to play online just so I can get a couple of achievements is too much.

Rich people might be able to afford it but in our economy, that's just not going to happen with the rest of us.

iC0NNNN

Premium
Reaction score

You dont necessarily have to be rich for xbox live. Its only what 9-10$ a month?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

iC0NNNN;431574 said:
You dont necessarily have to be rich for xbox live. Its only what 9-10$ a month?

That's more than what some people can afford. Especially if they're already paying for other services.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

GrimWhim;431576 said:
That's more than what some people can afford. Especially if they're already paying for other services.

Yeah, I can't afford XBOX Live, but I plan on greeting a full year this C-mas.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

GrimWhim;431576 said:

Not to mention taxes. x_x

GrimWhim

Reaction score

tjbyrum1;431601 said:
Yeah, I can't afford XBOX Live, but I plan on greeting a full year this C-mas.

Err... what's "C-mas"?

Bluedrake;431670 said:
Not to mention taxes. x_x

Taxes, bills, other games, etc., etc., etc.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

I like the idea of having to trade with others to get all the legendaries. I probably won't do that, but I like that not everyone will be able to have the same weapons as me.

Lynne

Reaction score

Man people will ***** about the stupidest things.

Status
Not open for further replies.