• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

There really needs to be an expression/item hotkey feature, similar to what they had in Fable, though not quite as clunky. I, personally, hated having to cycle through menus whenever I wanted to use an item in Fable II.

Also, I would love it if the character models for both the hero and the NPCs are improved. I hate the way the male hero looks; his jaw is massive, and he ends up looking like a complete goof. If he were to look more like the guy on the game's box, or like the guy they used in some of the promotional posters, that would be a plus.

Either that or they could let you change the way your face looks.

Oh, and when I level up my strength, I'd like to look ripped as well as big. Fable II ended up making me look fat.

Sharp

9.5m Strength Exp
Reaction score

Also more jobs, like you can become town guard

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

ghoulie2;332917 said:
On fable 3 when you flex your muscles it and your evil it should show all of this dark energy coming out of your arm. If your good when you whistle you sound really good but if you are evil it is a horrible tune. It would be cool if you could get a lute and then get more friends like two or three then you could all show up at bowerstone and then a guard will ask you what your band is called and you could all plate lutes at the same time.

expanding on that, evil lutes should turn into electric guitars so you can look like some kind of demonic rock star.

if you're good your lute should be something more resembling a violin.

X

Xeon

ghoulie2;332917 said:
On fable 3 when you flex your muscles it and your evil it should show all of this dark energy coming out of your arm. If your good when you whistle you sound really good but if you are evil it is a horrible tune. It would be cool if you could get a lute and then get more friends like two or three then you could all show up at bowerstone and then a guard will ask you what your band is called and you could all plate lutes at the same time.

Steroids.. :p

Cain

Reaction score

This game needs me in it. Oh wait I will be in it as the hero lol.

Serious now.

A winchester would be good. That would make a good weapon.
And maybe a Chainsaw would be nice.

Z

Zombievomit

they should have dual weilding and mounts because in bowerstone theirs a statue of a dude riding a giant pig, but not just giant pigs and horses there should be a quest where you help the hobbes and if you do evil you get a throne that they carry you around in and if you do good you get a hobbe riding your "pet" (not just dogs hopefully) so it could attack.

o and more video game cameos like maybe a mk mask or chunlis outfit from street fighter

and better promotional conetent the heroes tale sucks it never works!!!!

Z

Zombievomit

Rheckameohs;334154 said:
There really needs to be an expression/item hotkey feature, similar to what they had in Fable, though not quite as clunky. I, personally, hated having to cycle through menus whenever I wanted to use an item in Fable II.

Also, I would love it if the character models for both the hero and the NPCs are improved. I hate the way the male hero looks; his jaw is massive, and he ends up looking like a complete goof. If he were to look more like the guy on the game's box, or like the guy they used in some of the promotional posters, that would be a plus.

Either that or they could let you change the way your face looks.

Oh, and when I level up my strength, I'd like to look ripped as well as big. Fable II ended up making me look fat.

if you want too look big get some tall pots from knotwhole isloand or lvl up your skill

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Hahaha i agree with the monsters being stronger ae. I mean i just killed them in a couple of hits no matter what level i was.
Mainly because at the start i got my strength up before anything else.

Should have a place where there's just really strong monsters ae, i dont know what exactly just something hard to kill.

Better than killing things that arent worth killing.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

Better, stronger enemies would be nice. As I said a while ago, I'm tired of spending most of the game fighting bandits, hobbes, balverines and hollow men.

Imagine traversing new areas in Fable III that are infested with monsters that are dangerous even if you have maxed out health, physique, toughness, and the like.

I don't know about you, but I would enjoy that.

L

Lionz98

thingz dey should do on fable 3 iz:

more clothes!! well nicr 1s anyway
get some horsez on da game 4 tranzport
be able to swim unda da watr and find legendary weapons
more demon doorz (dey r mint!!)
meet hammer/ garth agen dey were mint!!
more hairstyles/dyes
better furniture
more spellz/legendary weaponz
actually b abl 2 put collarz on ya dog!!

and a load more!!
if u r stuck on fable 2 on xbox 360 come to my chat room - fable 2 4 peepl hoo r stuck and i'll give hints and tips to finish it!!

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score

My little list has on it things that have been said a thousand times I know, but hey I can't sift through 19 pages to make sure I don't duplicate. To those of you who have seen this stuff a bunch I apologize now, it is going to get messy. :blush:( Wonder why I put it now? It took me a while of saving to get my game. I haven't quite made it outta the gypsy camp yet. ;) ) My list is actually a combination of mine and my husbands wishes.

Our wish list:

Either a door that closes so people stay out of your house or the right to kill them with no repercussions ....We both play Hero and don't want to hurt them, but he has begun setting fire to people in his house now. Good for him his wife is a so called "thug" and doesn't seem to mind.

Gifts that are actually USED. Okay so they made it in 2 so we can give clothes to our spouse ( I have 7: 4 female, 3 male ....I am a VERY loving Queen) but they never put them on. I have millions upon millions and my husband still has no shoes or shirt. My wives are still wearing hooker clothes. It is maddening.

MORE NPCS ...or MORE VARIETY I should say. I have 4 wives ...two blonde hookers and two brunette hookers. It just sucks. I do have to say that I LOVE my husband that sounds like Jason Statham. As annoying as it gets hearing him tell me it better be good cuz he don't do waitin' I still love it. He is my fav.

Children that are less annoying. Our kids say three things over and over...you can't interact with them at all...not to hug them ..tell them you love them ..nothing. You interact more with your dog. Personally I can't stand my kids ...only had them cuz my hubby was sad being alone so much and not being in Bloodstone (my real husband put a whore in my Mansion, but I think she might be taking a walk through Wraithmarsh soon). You can't take them ANYWHERE even though they beg constantly for you too. :( Makes me crazy cuz I wanted to like them.

How about a hug expression or something that allows us some type of contact with our spouse...not sexual I know we aren't allowed to see that for some idiotic reason. Just some type of real affection display. Hug could be used with spouses, kids and even your dog. Just a thought.

Being able to upgrade your home. Add furniture or change the color of the walls ...make carpenters or something ...I will pay to have it done.

Let me build a home ...have preset designs obviously ...I know there are limitations to what the programmers can do ...but it would be nice to be able to build somewhere that didn't have a house for us.

More clothes for everyone. If they bring the kids back ...at least let us dress them better.

Kids grow up ...I don't care if they do it overnight as long as they do.

More side jobs/QUESTS because they are quite entertaining. I am talking about bounty hunting and slave rescue ...we live for those now that we are done with the plotted quest.

A way to restore Oakvale ... My husband feels quite strongly about that ...both of us were upset to see our old home town destroyed. I miss the blondes from Hook Coast and my Knothole wife in Fable was awesome but I can live without them. Where is the Bordello though? I had me some fun there baby yeah!

FIST FIGHTING ....bring back the fight clubs(hubby loved that) and I wanna be able to punch someone's nose in for being in my house or even in my space.

FISHING...what is there to say ...I like to fish.

Maybe an expression you can use to ask people to leave you alone before the previously mentioned punch in the nose.

MAKE KILLING ASSASSINS AND SLAVERS NOT EVIL! THEY ARE NOT INNOCENTS! Morality my bottom.

Another sidekick to go with our dog. Maybe an Albino Tiger? Just a suggestion ..:D Oh and I gotta say
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY hobbes pwn
and maybe an extra follower (along with your dog) like a hobbe, the hobbe shouldn't be very powerfull just, to have a bit of character along with you, like its stupid and lazy (at some points just hops on your dog.) It would create abit of character to your posse, since the dog doesn't do much but play aroundand run. In the starting levels (as a child) you could find it abondonned after its parents were killed by some bandits. And as the child you see it develop into a lazy fat hobbe, and sticks onto you like a mother
this seems really cute too. Good idea.

Make it a little more difficult to get someone to love you ...I HATE being followed everywhere I go by people yapping about being in love with me and wanting a ring ..I gotcha frak'n ring alright. Give you a rap in the nose make your ears ring!

Actually give me morality decisions. It asks you if you want to do a lot of things that you have no choice but to do or the story stops. Don't act like I have a choice when I don't, it just ****es me off.

How about letting me sit on the chairs?

I guess that is it. It doesn't really matter though now does it? With a release date of 2010 we are all pretty much just sending wishes in the air now. They have added and subtracted the things they are going to and are putting it together. I just hope that the "ruling" part of the game takes a back seat to the adventuring and other aspects that have made it such an exceptional game. I don't want to play some sit on a throne sim game. Even with the bugs and glitches I have hit along the way I still LOVE my Fables and PM for them. :wub:

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

fable freak 37;279934 said:
My list of Fable 3 ideas:
More and better spells
More and better weapons
More and better clothes
More legendary weapons
New and old weapons
New and old spells
New and old clothes
More and "unique" properties
More and better titles
Be able to type out your choice at the end (if you get choices)
Be able to build properties
Better trading system
A bank for you to put your money and it comes with interest
A storage room to put your weapons,trophies,toys and others
A bed for your dog (when you buy a house it comes with it)
Be able to get different allies through your choices in the story
If you're playing online and you join a friend you should be able to have a choice in either bringing a character from one of your profiles or pick a henchmen
Be able to get all legendaries more than once in a profile(trading not included)
Be able to get achievements for each legendary weapon you obtain

So far those are the only ideas I have at the moment,but i'll try to think of more.

Hmmm....I'll give you a hint. If you want that many things for Fable III...Don't bother, because it seems like you don't even like Fable at all. so leave the trilogy go play The Perfect Game. Good Luck finding it.

A

AFable2Fan

If anything, I want ....... EVIL DANCING CHICKENS OF DEATH AND DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! And Asian people. And Black people, and Rice patties:ninja:. What? Too soon?

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

I'd like the more whimsical feeling from Fable to make a comeback. As much as I like my dirty realism, the lighthearted atmosphere from Fable was superbly done.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

a leash, for pets and children, so that i may tie my children and children that arent mine to a tree while i roam around the city undisturbed. i'd like it to come in adult sizes as well

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score

why not have some gloves with augments like to enhance spells, or if we can fist fight again your punchs... like make blades shoot with fire as well or lightning fists or even more power or something...

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Wouldnt mkae much of a diffrence if it was afire or anything anyways. I mean if people done that then it would basically be enchanting spells, which would be rather retarded.

Augents were meant for weapons anyways.

But good idea.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i wanna be able to have a more in depth summon system. shoot it at someone in town and they are cursed. then when in the heat of combat you can summon whatever creature or citizen you cursed, then watch them get raped by <insert dangerous monster here>. If it lets players be more sadistic, i'm all for it :)

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

I think they should make it a bit easier to lose weight. When I got fat in Fable 2, it took me forever to shave it all off, even eating nothing but "healthy" food took forever. Your guy usually runs around everywhere, therefore he should always be "fit" or not get as repulsively fat (beer belly).

Status
Not open for further replies.