• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xeon

Re: Fable III improvements

- Bring back the mother effing white balvarine story

Tfirmin001

I liek mudkipz
Reaction score

i think at the start you should be able to change your character's facial appearance like your skin color and hairstyle

Tfirmin001

I liek mudkipz
Reaction score

Rheckameohs;322400 said:

I think they should have three legendary weapons for each weapon type: one that's neutral, one that's evil, and one that's good. Obviously, using these weapons will affect your morality accordingly, and will most likely come with fitting augments, names, and appearances.

i think that would be cool :cool:, and maybe you would have to go on certain quests to get legendary weapons. Do the good side to get the good version the neutral side to get the normal version and the evil side for the evil version

S

squirly013

More attractive characters. male and female characters always look fat! no matter how much celery you eat!

Tfirmin001

I liek mudkipz
Reaction score

Zeratul;322778 said:
and Oakvale back

yeh maybe there could be a side-quest where you have to kill all the creatures (banshees, balverines etc) in the area where oakvale was and after you do it they start re-building oakvale

E

emo_lexiconna

personnally i would love for them to let us travel back in time to where there weren't guns, i enjoyed the head and groin blows but at the same time the game got a little lame with only three stupid types of guns.
also being able to choose what side would rock, so you choose to be evil, but you end up still working for the good guy. ****ed me off.
example: instead of helping threasa, help lucien and cleanse the world again. or instead of helping kill jack of blades help him rule... kill your family for him... then kill him muahhahaha!

E

emo_lexiconna

rebuilding oakville would rock! i loved that place and i wasp/issed they got rid of it. and also if you end up being king/queen to actually rule over everyone! haha

T

twinblades-mentor

when u get a little into the game like u parents die or what ever happens u do what ever go where ever u go like the guild or something but at the place u r at u get to choose ur pet like a dog cat bird evan like a dog sized dragon or something and the older u get the bigger ur pet gets

Z

zykinwulf

option to choose wheter or not to be a hulk size hero or have will lines, just because i want to max out everything doesnt mean i have to look like a glowing half troll/ half hulk.

more weapon levels, obsidian weapons etc. longer game, no annoying dog if you dont want it.

long as in the time you would spend playing final fantasy 7 maxing out your levels long, i want to play fable 3 until maybe a month before fable 4 comes out.

K

kingofstuff

in fable 3 i think that the bad guy should be urple =D

really that sounded random but still i always imaged that the fable 3 bad guy woud be like in a purple coat and with a big gold sword!!
i hope that we get to fight him in there you know the boss that would be good,cool and awsome!!

Pandalix

Reaction score

How bout a better last boss i hated that all u did was shoot lucien once and that was it i mean the great shard wasnt even that hard the enemeies i hated the most were the spire guards

T

Trippyeast

Among other things, the Will interface needs improvement. At this point I use Inferno, Shock, and Time Control the most. So the other abilities like Raise Dead, and Chaos are barely used. I think spells need to do a variety of things.

A Polymorph spell would be pretty cool, for any of you that play WoW.

Fireballs should be able to hit multiple targets in the explosion, and possibly catching them on fire.

Shock should be the same as in Fable 1.

Multi-Arrow.

Assassins Rush.

Healing Spells

Invisibility

I agree with more attractive characters. That goes for your character and the NPCs. They are all ugly.

corey151521

Reaction score

I want the ability to have children with people other then you wives. And your children to be grown up to ''mid age''. As well as the children glitches fixed. And finally, a longer story.

I also want more story's with them. All I got to see is a letter, and Hobbes eating my daughter (D:) I think it needs something more in the game, family related. And I want them to do something more...

X

Xeon

I think the boss in Fable 3 should be a gay....

N

Nukleuz

I'd like to see an improvement in the relationship system.

It's a broad spectrum to improve but I think Fable 2 needed a lot of work on it.

I think that the NPC's opinion of you is too easily changed, and you can be an utter rascal and they hate you for one minute then you can persuade them to love you in about 30 seconds, so there aren't many lasting implications to your actions, which defeats the object of being able to change it.

Also I think that Fable 3 could improve upon the "Love" system, I find it very annoying, when earlier on in the story I really worked to get Katy the Housewife to like me and to build a relationship with her, to find that later in the game people that i've never seen before want to marry me. I'd much prefer if people only fall in love with you if you've made an effort to talk or interact with them. Seeing as it's very frustrating trying to get some alone time with the missus at 2am when there are admirers walking in on us doing to business and saying "if only you had a ring." That just annoys me.

I'd also like to see more development in the family, kids growing up. Having a stable job to support the family, not just part time jobs.

I hope that made sense to you all, I'm a little tired so i'm sorry if it did not.

SimonSays

Reaction score

Most of my ideas are already explained in early posts by other people, like how it shoud be hard to make someone marry you and for you too have a real job and try to support you're family.

Which brings me to my first point! Money. It is way to easy to have to much money. You should be able to choose what you're job is or who you are in the game. For example. I want to be a buisness man and own a tavern. You can do that in Fable 2 but all you do is buy it and that is it! You should have to work hard to get you're money. That means organizing how the pub works and who you higher etc..... But not only that but if you work as a bar maid/man then you should hear stories of people who come into the pub then you get more quests and the game will feel completely differant.

Point 2 is my idea of Assassin's Creed and Fable mixed together so you can train up to become an assissan and learn a skill like agility or climbing so you could climb up buildings and become a proper assassin!

Bluedrake

Reaction score

There's quite a few things that could greatly improve the fable series, but here's my top three:

1- The loot in the silver chests and behind demon doors should be rare and\or unique, like in fable 1. The loot in fable 2 was just bad. Most silver chests contained gold or augments that could be purchased at any stone cutter's store, and only three demon doors had any worthwile loot (Oakfield, Westcliff and Wraithmarsh).

2- Instead of giving us the option of marrying just about anyone in the world, give us less choice but give those characters more personality and have a quest connected to their becoming our spouse, a bit like Lady Grey in Fable 1. In Fable TLC there were three main female characters that could have been marriage material, namely Lady Grey, Briar Rose and Whisper. I want to see and be able to marry such distinct characters in Fable 3.

3- If there have to be jobs in the game, make them more interesting than just pressing a button. Take the bartender job, for example. Have different people order different drinks, and customers leaving a tip depending on the speed of the service or even how attractive the character is.

I think that's it... Oh, and bring back fist fighting and fishing!

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Lord Lucien;313419 said:
Oh, and did I mention tresspasers? You should have the right to call the guards when pepole trespass in you house - or just close the bloody door. Is that too much to ask? Also, if you can get reported for harrasment, you should be able to report villagers for harrasment. Finally, you should be able to scare everyone. Some people may scare more or less easily, but think about it. A helpless villager having a gun at his head or a sword brandished at him with his life being threatened, would you not be scared? Guards too, if they know that they are having their arse kicked, should know when to just leave it if they want to live.

Oh, and also, villagers should not run away as much as they do in Fable 2. That was so annoying. Then can back away and beg them not to kill you, but not if it is obvious that you are not going to hurt them and they should shut up afterwards. Furthemore, you were unable to get someone who was really frightened to follow you. You had to amuse them slightly but not too mcyh first. Weird. Finally, I find it weird how gifts generate the least love, then romantic expressions, then fun expressions with the most. Surely, it should be the other way around?

And why can't I tell all the stupid women (Cause I usually play a male character) that I DON'T WANT TO MARRY THEM.I get married, and they KNOW i'm married, and they still give me this "Oh doesn't my finger look sad without a ring on it?"
The whole "Lolz we gun killz u dog, hur hur" was what some people call a "Dick move".The dog is so usefull, what with the treasure and growling with enemies around, and if you don't choose to be the savior everyone just suddenly hates you?Come on Peter.You can do better than that.

Another thing, Where the bloody hell is my final boss fight Peter!?One of the most satisfactory things in a game is building up my character so that he's nigh indestructible, and defeating the final boss in a boss fight that takes maybe 10-15 minutes.But all I had to do was shoot an old man!?
They say "Oh yer ackshuns gun change da wurld" well it does alter it a bit, but when I amassed my giant pile of gold, and had every building in the game...WHAT DO I SPEND IT ON?
Why can't I hire people to clean up wraithmarsh?
Or re-build the heroes guild?
I can see why some didn't like it, I like the game, but it could have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.