• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

I just turn off safety. You kno the rest...

Dualist

Reaction score

I try so hard to be good, but it's like hanging a twinkie in front of a fat guy. It's hard to resist the temptation.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Haha :) you could always reload the town

Dualist

Reaction score

Yeah, but the people are still in my house :/

Karmasb!ch

Antidisestablishmentarian
Reaction score

^ theres no way around it sadly its just a flaw in lionheads master plan

Damos

Reaction score

Skorm's Boss;379952 said:
I've decided that what I really don't want are the blue will lines, how can an evil dictator be taken serious if he (she) is covered in bright blue lines?!

an evil dictator can have red lines, lol

SORAYISS

Reaction score

i dont have alot of time to type this but Im probably the biggest fable fan and if the franchise is gunna continue it really needs big improvements ill start with the character customization hair length and tattoos should be way more customizable same with physical features cus no offense and i dont like to judge dudes but the character in fable 2 had to be one of the biggest douch bags iv ever seen and what i mean by this is for example hair length should be customizable and the style as well like slicked back or forward covering your face also tatoos size shape color also lettering or numbers. and for physical features body type, eyes, skin, nose you kno things like that but body most importantly cus the fable 2 characters body looked weird. and one thing that would be really badass is throughout your heros journey theyre clothes become worn, torn and dirty so you either have to change and shower or look like a bum. another really important thing is forging your own swords building your own guns after collecting the parts that would be sik and i have a bunch of other deas but i dont have the time you can be positive ill be back on to giv the rest later

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

SORAYISS;381791 said:
i dont have alot of time to type this but Im probably the biggest fable fan and if the franchise is gunna continue it really needs big improvements ill start with the character customization hair length and tattoos should be way more customizable same with physical features cus no offense and i dont like to judge dudes but the character in fable 2 had to be one of the biggest douch bags iv ever seen and what i mean by this is for example hair length should be customizable and the style as well like slicked back or forward covering your face also tatoos size shape color also lettering or numbers.

dont you think the biggest fable fan would kno that the franchise has been confirmed to continue a looong time ago? :p

SORAYISS

Reaction score

i kno evan i jus fukd up wut i was trying to say cus i wus runnin low on time but ye ability to jump and climb like in assassins creed and sumthing im sure everyone wants really bad is duel wielding both swords and guns and the ability to move while aiming and using will powers would be a good improvement fist fighting which of course everybody wants back. sumthing i want really bad is to choose my stance like holding my sword with two hands or behind me like in star wars unleashed. and than to will powers if you could the ability to fly would be so badass like when your all maxed out on maybe whirlwind or sumthing like that or maybe make it a completely different will power and the more experience you gain the higher you can get and longer and when its fully maxed out you can stay in the air for good until u stop using it. acrobatics like front flips and back flips would be cool and i still have alot more ideas i really hope lionhead uses these tips later

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Please use punctuation. It's helpful, as it allows the reader a chance to pause and take in what you say.

This was a public broadcast, on behalf of the Grammar Party. :frenchy:

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

SORAYISS;381949 said:
and than to will powers if you could the ability to fly would be so badass like when your all maxed out on maybe whirlwind or sumthing like that or maybe make it a completely different will power and the more experience you gain the higher you can get and longer and when its fully maxed out you can stay in the air for good until u stop using it. acrobatics like front flips and back flips would be cool and i still have alot more ideas i really hope lionhead uses these tips later

flying wouldnt belong in the game this far into the franchise. fable 1, maybe fable 2 wouldve been cool to see. in a fable 3 gameplay video it showed the character do a backflip over the enemy while stabbing him in the back, so ya there'll be acrobatics i guess...in combat only hopefully. i think itll look kinda stupid if were just cart-wheeling down the industrial roads.:p i just hope i dont break a hip.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

haha hell ye it would thats funny but maybe if you could switch it on or off somehow idk alright ill start with swimming, if you could dive and stay underwater that would be sik. Also having a full melee hero so u dont always have a sword or gun on your back. another thing is physics, if the characters hair would move more realistically and the body as well cus i noticed in fable 2 when u run hes pritty much gliding across the ground haha. o an if people didnt talk so fake cus i feel like everyone in albion so far is mentally retarded they talk so fake u kno like joking 24 7 an than whining an wimpering, even the blacksmith whos like all tatted up an makes swords all day is a crying when the characters evil. WHERES all the badass villagers whys everyone so gay? i would think theyd have fights every now an than but no theyr all happy an **** everythings so fake nobody else ever gets in trouble with the guards except me wuts that about? but besides that having a crew and more than one dog would make fable 3 the best game there is, if you could go on quests with four of ur buddies that would be so much more fun whether it be online with ur real buds or computer and being able to take out villages and rebuilding them completely and making it your town would be so much fun. what would really be sik is putting banks into fable 3 so u and your crew could go rob them or if u jus want to save ur gold and get intrest off it. WARS would be the best like armies of undead or bandits and you can make ur own and jus have big battles. Than what i wus thinking maybe if its not possible on 3 than on 4 having a ship and a crew an than havin battles at sea would be so badass. You would have to buy ammo an pay for new sails and weapons for ur crew DAMN that would be sweet. O an i dont kno if its jus me but in fable 2 i couldnt eat or drink using the directional pad, I had to eat or drink one by one by going into the menu screen. If they could make it like in fable1 again where u could hotkey items on the d pad that would make things easier. Something which i hope theyl do is make a map again. armor should comeback an being able to find Jack Of Blades armor and Scythes would be cool. The last thing i can think of is having seasons like summer and winter later

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

i like the idea of fist fighting, maybe some brass knuckles.

the movement of the character has already been shown to be like fable 2's movement.

in fable 3 there will be criminals after you decide wat is law, and you can choose how to punish them depending on wat theyve done.

when your ruling you will have the choice to go to war (not sure who your enemy is)

you will be able to tear down buildings and factories and replace them.

I would hate limited ammo, i hope they do not do that.

i love the idea of seasons. i really like the winter effects in fable 2, hopefully there'll be more of it in fable 3.

Dualist

Reaction score

I'd like to turn off safety then be able to punt children!

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Dualist;382194 said:
I'd like to turn off safety then be able to punt children!

LMAO! and drop kick them

Dualist

Reaction score

Just like chicken kicking, and you could eventually earn the title "Child chaser".

Pedobear.png

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

lol but thats sounds kinda related to paedophilsm or rape. maybe toddler punter

Status
Not open for further replies.