• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithyatticus

Reaction score
There needs to be an area like the crucible or the colloseum in fable two that you can go and fight rounds of enemies for gold or prizes.

This would help weapon upgrade quests, like killing 200 hollowmen. Wondering through mourningwood 10times can get pretty old pretty fast

magus13

Reaction score
1.to have a baby that is of the same race ! not ending up with a random race .
2.to have a boat to sail to the spire!

Mr Crowley

Reaction score
Over all this was a pretty good game however i think it punished too harshly for choosing the path of good i beat the game only to find that the vast majority of my population died and i pretty much can't buy anything because most shop keepers or stall vendors died in the final attack. I mean yeah i get they were trying to set up this whole upside downside system to everything. But i would like to see a more lenient approach to people who choose to be a good leader instead of a tyrant. PS sorry for any spoilers to people show have not beaten the game yet but most should have beaten the game by now right?

Muldermort

Reaction score
I think having some kind of menu where you can eat previously purchased foods will be better than having to risk your life getting your health low, and hoping the right kind of food shows up on the D-Pad

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
Fable II dog was heroic. Fable III dog, meh. Glad he didn't get shot though. I'm not gonna lie, I shed a tear for my Fable II dog. I chose the option to save him. I didn't much care for them family, I just wanted my dog. And yeah I had the See The Future expansion, but morally I had to save him. I just needed to tag along to get the other two achievements for the end game. I beat it several times and saved him ALWAYS. I sure do miss him.

Marltone

Reaction score
Fable Improvements?

Game-wise, I'd say the DLC's could help to introduce 3 to 5 new regions. 1 or 2 in Aurora, 1 or 2 in Albion.

It'd be nice to have access to the Spire for a quest and maybe a few quests on the other islands in the channel between Albion and Aurora.

More clothing. Why did they get rid of the middle class outfits? Why is there only one "accessory?"
More hair/facial hair styles: 5'o clock shadow
More makeup. This just seems equally pertinent.
Bring back my dalmatian skin. Best dog ever for a will-user.
More weapon morphs/ make the system more transparent.
Show the player on the map and easier fast traveling.
More crap to collect for rewards... Naturally guarded by
more difficult groups of enemies. (Sand Furies are really the only enemies I find somewhat challenging.)
More King decisions. Really, in this game you're only a king for one year... then you go back to being a hero. I'd like to make more decisions after the finale of the storyline.

So yeah. I'd like some more crap to collect besides flowers and books and gnomes. I'd like another 5 hours in questing. I'd like to aesthetically change everything about my hero to something I haven't seen before.

That about does it. Expand!

Shmackyou

Reaction score
Over all this was a pretty good game however i think it punished too harshly for choosing the path of good i beat the game only to find that the vast majority of my population died and i pretty much can't buy anything because most shop keepers or stall vendors died in the final attack. I mean yeah i get they were trying to set up this whole upside downside system to everything. But i would like to see a more lenient approach to people who choose to be a good leader instead of a tyrant. PS sorry for any spoilers to people show have not beaten the game yet but most should have beaten the game by now right?

*Warning Spoilers*
I know what you mean you try to be nice, thinking that you will get something from it but nope everyone is dead and hates you theres not really a point in being good. You lose tons of gold, Everyone is dead (and the promises you keep dont help keep anyone), and being evil is just easier. You should be able to have some up side of being good like saving your girlfreind/boyfreind at the start or saving walter or Major Smith or something.

SpectralSolid

Reaction score
Make the hero weapons do more dmg the more you use it! bc they're like the worst weapons in the game right meow. and they actually morph with your character so it would be a shame to waste that since noone uses it

seattle808

Reaction score
*Warning Spoilers*
I know what you mean you try to be nice, thinking that you will get something from it but nope everyone is dead and hates you theres not really a point in being good. You lose tons of gold, Everyone is dead (and the promises you keep dont help keep anyone), and being evil is just easier. You should be able to have some up side of being good like saving your girlfreind/boyfreind at the start or saving walter or Major Smith or something.

Not sure how everyone died in you're game, did you buy property asap? I ended up with like 23,000,000 in the treasury when it came time to fight....I have soooo much money and property now i couldn't spend it all if i wanted too....

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
Fable Improvements?

Game-wise, I'd say the DLC's could help to introduce 3 to 5 new regions. 1 or 2 in Aurora, 1 or 2 in Albion.

I totally agree. Auroras a big place and there are only 3 areas, 2 of which are just sand sand and more sand! Personally its my favorite place. I love the people and I've had like 10 Auroran kids!

Shmackyou

Reaction score
Not sure how everyone died in you're game, did you buy property asap? I ended up with like 23,000,000 in the treasury when it came time to fight....I have soooo much money and property now i couldn't spend it all if i wanted too....

Well what I was getting at is if you have no cash (not that i did) and you were evil you would have no problem getting to 6.5 mil through the desions. If you were good you would probably end up in negitives for the cash in the treasury. Also along the whole story you dont get anything really from being good. I was just trying to agree and give ideas for the last comment I replied to.

Fishtankarous

Reaction score
It's been mentioned already, but it'd be a huge improvement to fix the glowing 'breadcrumb' trail! Sometimes it disappears or heads in totally the wrong direction. Not good enough, Lionhead!

More clothing, hairstyles, and dog breeds would be good too.

Tremed

Reaction score
Fable 3 is to fable fans as Halo ODST is to halo fans. The game should have never been made its trash and a waste of time and money.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score
I miss the halo you get when you turn completely good.

alex smith

Reaction score

Personally I don't see any need for change in the area you are talking about. When I was king I kept all my promises and ran a huge debt, but I owned pretty much every building that was for sale in Albion. I quickly and easily had more than 6.5 million gold. I personally liked how there was a consequence for your decision, adds more depth. I will say though king is far too short, but hey that's just my opinion.

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
1.to have a baby that is of the same race ! not ending up with a random race .
2.to have a boat to sail to the spire!
my wife was actually taken to the forest and murdered because of this.

TheGreenAlloy

Reaction score
my wife was actually taken to the forest and murdered because of this.
Because you did not possess a boat? lulz (That was retorical)

My wife got murdered by my friend because I didn't want to marry him. How nice.

TheGreenAlloy

Reaction score
I totally agree. Auroras a big place and there are only 3 areas, 2 of which are just sand sand and more sand! Personally its my favorite place. I love the people and I've had like 10 Auroran kids!
"The rent is good, but don't you think it's wrong for someone like you to buy up all our houses for profit?"
-Random Auroran after I bought everything in Aurora.

SkellingtonBurton

Reaction score
Fable II dog was heroic. Fable III dog, meh. Glad he didn't get shot though. I'm not gonna lie, I shed a tear for my Fable II dog. I chose the option to save him. I didn't much care for them family, I just wanted my dog. And yeah I had the See The Future expansion, but morally I had to save him. I just needed to tag along to get the other two achievements for the end game. I beat it several times and saved him ALWAYS. I sure do miss him.

I agree with you here. Half of the time in Fable 3 I couldn't get my bloody dog to come to me. Because of this little problem his stats remained low throughout most of the game. They could have improved the dog's tactics by lets see...a lot! He didn't even attack downed enemies as often. Lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.