• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

the idea of cutting out the loads between places i a good idea, they should just make it that you have more land to walk over rather than having the loading part.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

I've been thinking some more, and I've decided that dynamic seasons would be pretty damn cool. For instance, each season could last roughly 60 game days, and there's a period of ten days at the beginning of each season that is a transitional period.

Z

Zalador

Here are some ideas:
Only 1 legendary weapon (it is so annoying seeing more than 1)
Make the game harder because Fable 2 was too easy
Let us make up what our face and clothes should look like
Have the cities and towns evolve
And lastly, It would make the game a whole lot better of the people int he game had their own thoughts, bring them to life and not programed to say and do the same things over and over again.

J

jsnow

I'd like to see more variaty in weapons, maybe something 2-handed like a halbred or a claymore, and the ability to wield two smaller weapons at the same time. Being able to wield a katana and a pistol at the same time would be good, there would have to be a trade off of course. also id like to see your pet be more proactive during battle.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

It'd be awesome to be able to dual-wield pistols if you are "skilled" enough

J

jsnow

I thought so, you'd be unbeatable in close quarters.

Z

Zalador

Mainly i just want the characters to come to life and have a mind of their own:D make it accually realistic outside of the fighting zone. Such as, you accually can kill kids instead of them being invinsable:realmad: or your child can grow up to be an adult and so on.
Also, the Will powers should look AMAZING to make me want to go WOW....
Make the game harder since Fable 2 was easy :'(
But obviously you all have great ideas

profitstealer66

Reaction score

have the ability to run a store. and the samerkand ideas are pretty cool, too. ^_^

I also wanna see the other heros from fable II. (just not hammer):p

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

But Hammer was the best xD

Hmm... Maybe horses, or something else to ride on? Yeah, let's all get on da troll!

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

the only thing that needs to be done....be longerrrrrrrrrrr expierence and tie peter molyneux to a chair so we cant hear his overhypness
edit: maybe it needs more such as returning characters such as scythe who is immortal, way harder monsters even though i hate them anyway so annoying when your casting a spell. Also bring back the armours they were awesome look much more cool.Also more of a mmo look but without the subscription so you join each others worlds or servers leave your own personal one and wreak havoc or protect the cities on the public servers where everyone can use there characters. maybe more family related quests like ure son grown up and left the house but he needs your help to defeat a great evil.

Fairfax King

Reaction score

Here's what I think should be changed or added :thumbsup:

Houses

1. Be able to create or your own house, bungalow, or a castle, castle because that would be awsome.

2. When building your castle or normal house, you can hire a range of people to plan, construct and decorate it, then i dont have to be there 24/7 and i can continue with my game.

3. You can buy more bigger or smaller houses, all with their own hidden treasure.

Multiplayer
1. In multiplayer, you can chose one of your OWN characters or a henchman.

2. When you are 2nd player you can buy things from shops.

3. When you are 2nd player you can still date a woman/man in the 1st players world.

Clothes / Costumes

1. You should be able to buy more types of armour.
E.G: Spiky Armour in a colour of your choice
Or Medievil type armour in a colour of your choice.

2. You should be able to customize all your clothes when buying.

3. Should add in Ledgendary Armour.
Weapons
1. There should be more weapons like a halbeard, or a double sided two handed axe.

2. You should be able to duel-weild smaller weapons like: Katana + Pistol

Thats all i can think off at the moment:devil:

Hope you like my ideas,

If you didnt i will kill you...

Only joking :angel:

X

Xeon

I couldn't care less about designing my own house, but hiring some workers to build a house for me sounds cool, maybe a range of houses to choose from, different prices and such.

Multiplayer... Yeah, I want to be able to use my character in another persons world, buy a house in the world and such. In Fable 2 a henchman can pick up a prostitue but not sleep with her, I always found that weird.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Designing your own house? What is this, The Sims?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

No, it's
Fable: A Sim Tale.

X

Xeon

A Fable simulation game would be a fun spin-off :p

adenp9070

Reaction score

it should be multidisk aswell so it can be much bigger like final fantasy

also it should be more like oblivion, free roaming, horses, making weapons, talking to everyone and secret quests

on paper oblivion seems soooo much better, but for some reason i prefer fable :/

X

Xeon

FF and other Japaneese RPGs are only long because the AI sucks and because there is a bucketload of monsters and boring ass sidequests and it's all based on a game system that hasn't made any major progress the last 20 years. Bigger and longer is not allways better, I think that series like FF could stand to trim the extra fat.

FF is boring and old, I damn sure hope Fable will never become anything like it.

adenp9070

Reaction score

i didnt mean game play wise i ment use 1 disk for the first section of the story then you go to disk two, load your game and the story continues ect so that the length of fable can be improved as lets be honest it needs to be.

although i heard rumours that terrabite disks are being developed or something??

F

Fable II Fan

My biggest gripes about Fable II were the lack of a "Wait" function (like the one seen in Oblivion). We shouldn't have to hunt down a bed just to kill some time.
Also, the menu for using potions/food items is extremely clunky. I want to be able to use multiple potions or food items before exiting the menu.
I see some comments about dual-wielding pistols (awesome) and would also like to suggest dual melee weapons such as twin daggers, nunchucks, or a set of sai.
I agree also with the lack of difficulty in Fable II. I went through the entire game and was knocked down maybe twice. I want a challenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.