• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lithary

Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

Whats more... I agree, but I think that they should make dog optional...
I mean... I love animals, but I don't remember a king who had his mutt 24/7 with him...
Even normal owners (not just royalty) don't spend 24/7 with their pets... especially when they have families witch they can leave their pet to hang on with...
And I said before... I like the idea of costume items, but I HATE the idea of them morphing according the way we use them... it's simply not logical...
Using certain items regularly should only give you option to upgrade it the way you want it...
So for example... more you use your sword, more and better upgrades you can apply to it...
And I would personally love staff for weapon of choice or even better, to be able to use hand-to-hand combat...

Lithary

Reaction score

Yea... listen... I didn't play Fable 2, but I never heard anything of being able to duel with other players... if that feature wasn't available before maybe it should be now... I mean... after beating all the monster and game enemies I think it would be good to have a god one-on-one (or maybe even a battle royale) with your friends...

AwpersareBad

Child Of Dagon
Reaction score

How about the ability to turn areas into rebel strongholds?

id est rebel armorers, escapees from the oppressive Logan, soldiers and the like

Lithary

Reaction score

Yeah... that would be good... even though I think we can expect to have that... I hope...

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score

continuing with the idea of making the area more populated, i would like to see citizens actually commit crimes like beggars would try steal food or drunkards fighting each other, it would be nice to see someone else commit crimes other than my hero (more like a villain :devil:) and continuing with that thought paying beggars to commit a crime to cause a distraction to do heinous or political actions (rebelling against logan) just my two pennies....

Tear

- is now missing in action
Reaction score

They should definetly make more cutscenes in this game . I remember the opening of Fable 2 which shows the bird flying through Albion and how beatiful it looked. Soon, we get the cutscene of our character getting shot and falling from the window which looked good too. For example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvQHFZwA7o

0:26 - 1:20 looks really great. Just look at the water in it, detailed. I would like to see more cutscenes like those in Fable 3. Makes it waay better in my opinion

Lithary

Reaction score

You know what would be nice... if you could choose if you are right handed or left handed... I know that it's not something that important and it really doesn't bother me since I'm ambidextrous, but it would still be nice option to have so people could get into their character more and I think that it's not that complicated thing to do...

fullmetal1000

Reaction score

being able to close doors. i think that's one thing i actually want the most. so this way we wont have half the village standing in our homes following us.

other than that. id like to see trading between our own hero's in stead of having to get a middle man.

and of course more clothing/armor. and more weapons and items.

MGSpro97

Paladin
Reaction score

I'd like them to bring armour back and have dual weapons. Having nearly every breed of dog would be good and if they miss any out they could just update it with DLC.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

Here's the things I would like to see improved upon:

The moral choices: why can't we EVER take a third option? That part in the shadow court really annoyed me. I wanted to toss the seal in the pit, grab the girl and run away. Why couldn't I do that? Or fight the shadow court?

The jobs: great idea, terribly implemented. Try to make them interesting. Like button combos. Enter the right combination and you get a perfect sword, mess one up, the sword is lower quality and earns you less. Miss two, and it's still less and so forth.

The food stats: can we get rid of the weight gain/loss thing? It's really annoying. Who actually wants a fat hero?

The house decorating: they got it right in fable one, why did they change it? Purchase the house, then click the new sign that appears next to the house to upgrade everything. Why do I have to run into the house and spend ten minutes changing each item individually?

The shops: ONE item of a given category? Are you kidding me? What kind of store keeps only ONE of a given item?

Lithary

Reaction score

What's wrong with fat heroes?
Whenever I played TLC with warrior type I always made him fat, having some huge axe or hammer with long bear and only having his pants, shoes and gloves, no shirt... now that's one mean hero :p

sirsimon

Reaction score

I would like to see a much longer game, I enjoyed both fable and fable 2, but fable without the TLC is too short, and fable 2 ended abruptly.

a gamer should feel sastisfied after completing a game. If he or she isn't, then the game is too short.
I thought with fable 2, once it ended, I said to myself

is that it?

fable III should be long and could be, since you must rid yourself of Logan before waging war with Aurora.

I've got a feeling that fable 3's main story will be as long as fable 2, knothole island and see the future. combined. Afterwards there would be more DLC's to download.

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score

Be able to change more of your appearance like:

Eye colour

Race

And look and expressions

proximityinfotech6

Reaction score

Hello everybody! I am here again to ask some ridiculous questions. Do you think is there any chances that I can recharge a battery with the heat that comes from its own work? unsure.gif This is my pattern: I am going to make a car that is energy efficient and I want that the energy can be used again. I am thinking that it seems impossible because heat is the graveyard of all energy. In addition, I have one more question. Is the electricity coming from the battery will be the same volt if I added a bulb/bulbs in the system? The maximum volt that we are going to use in the motor is 9V. If I added a bulb, Is it violation in the rules to use 18V battery? Hopefully you can answer ASAP because I might run out of time again. Thanks a lot for your help.

Lithary

Reaction score

Wrong forum dude...

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score

These are the things that have already been said that i think would be good and might actually work with the new fable
TaterSalad;280120 said:
I just wanna be black and have an afro.
Is that so much to ask?

Oh yeah, and dual-wielding would be cool too.
ENF0;281948 said:
I would like to see a much harder game...kind of difficulty setting...depending on your alignment & difficulty setting it would change how towns see and act towards you....do more with your properties
heroofjokevale;284985 said:
i think they should do what they did with elderscrolls and do a fable 2.5 where you follow Garth,Reaver or/and Hammer after the end of Fable 2
chasep2829;285954 said:
...Old Kingdom Spells...at the end the heroes and allies should stay and u can do quests with them and they could start families that you could visit and become the good aunty or uncle (or you coud kill them and watch the ally suffer while you laugh)
Stranger;286233 said:
Aye.
...shortlist of common names, there are a few games that went that way.
ASH-II;286700 said:
...the repetitive speech...and where was the armour...oh yeah you can't die. YOU CAN'T DIE...wtf...who come up with that....if you are immortal then just play the game with you spud gun and naked (you can't die)....(Oh NO I got a scar)...that golden glitter that tells you where to go....How stupid do you think I am...People that have a bad reaction against you when you draw a weapon to protect them from bandits (Idiots)...where is the fist fighting arena's
Cthulhu;289868 said:
...custom weapon. (using bases and adding parts of course)
Dark_Riku;290177 said:
...quick slot, just like Fable 1...
redfable;291325 said:
...faith points...Buyable angelic...Buyable demonic features
suffering;295751 said:
Pirate ships.
Skorm's Boss;295752 said:
Skorm! Bring back Skorm's chapel...and avo
plastic;296810 said:
...Guild put together again...hero already had everything he wanted/needed for the rest of his life then was reduced to nothing...
DarkenedSoul;297379 said:
...Most of Fable II was a joke. It's time to be serious...Legendary weapons harder to get and more powerful...More than 1 item at a time in stock would be nice...Longer story...More types of enemy
Dr KillJoy;297553 said:
bring back armour
Liddycoat;299564 said:
Actual Armour!...A chance to fight a dragon again! (And maybe find it's unhatched egg and take care of a pet dragon and have it help you later on?)
i only left the dragon thing there because i have a soft spot for dragons and i really want one for a pet XD
Lord-Albion;310081 said:
Jack of blades returns from the dead...The guild has been inproved and is now bigger and also has a port when you can go with a ship to other lands...This time a good end boss and not a easy one...Be able to buy ships and inprove ships with cannons and so on and make it bigger. also get crew like bandits help you to defend the ship...
Pirates on the seas that attack your ship if you defead them you gain gold and your crew inproves
personally i think that JoB will just lose all his evilness if you KEEP bringing hi back from the dead.... get original please dont dredge up the past because the past was good...the past was good BECAUSE it was orignal
William1193;312008 said:
returning characters such as scythe who is immortal, way harder monsters...
yes i would like to see scythe come back...and DO SOMETHING...i think that he is the 1st archon and the guy who is mention in roses letter (see fable2 discussion section "roses letter +theresa" for my reasoning

also i would like to ride around on something...horse for good, giant wolf for evil maybe?....
id like to see a TRULY LEGANDARY weapon like avos tear and sword of aeons (but not actually them and not acquired in the exact same way (i like the daichi because i was actually hard to find - if you didnt look it up- and it just looked like a leg weapon)..
.maybe the game could be set as the archon in the old kindom because if we go into the future any more you might as well call the damn thing mass effect and it could go along the lines of the hero is the archon and must defend his kindom from a terrible evil maybe jack as we have gone back in time as he creates the spire which he then uses to create the purer world!
...also if theresa survived what the hell happend to your hero!
also the demon doors were ridiculous in F2 you had to practically finish the game to do the harder ones and they contained c**p whereas the doors that contained good stuff were way too easy to open.
and the obvious more weps spells blah blah blah....but most importantly harder...f2 was a breeze if you actually had two working limbs that werent necesserily your hands and arms!

In the original fable when you chose to say kill/spare youre sister teh game had a cutscene and overvoiceing to tell you how you have just changed the world...and with the great graphics that was demonstrated to us in F2 at the begining im very surprised that they almost never used them!

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

theres alot of stuff that ppl want in fable 3 yet thing about the past hype that everyone expected for each game some stuff is going to be missing

Archon_TJ

Guild Master
Reaction score

More customizable homes where you can put your stuff (especially the books it gets really cluttered in the items list)
More buisness attributes (like hiring employees, making a chain of shops, etc.)
A place to put all of your trophies on display.
kids grow up
way more side quests
bodyguards and mercanaries
better jobs (policeman, industry worker, carriage driver/protector, etc.)
I know your going to be king but maybe a smaller role to start

and a gym because after eating like 5 pieces of meat it took me hours of running around and eating celery to lose the damn weight.

robynxx

Reaction score

your kids can be adults and stuff , maybe have kids so u can have grandkids lol idk but wud b cool and stuff

Panda

Fart Face (_._)
Reaction score

Yeah duel weilding would be awesome! And I thinkt hey should try and make the girl actually lok like a girl! My chick looked like a guy :O

Status
Not open for further replies.