• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazmir

Reaction score
Re: Fable III improvements

we need system link no splitscreen!!!!!

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score

i just really hope this isnt a crap rpg but that anwsered my question on a video of the rpg in action the amazing graphix blue me away and i love the idea of the scene of Albion changing as you change evil/bad pure/good so an evil money grabbing thief the scenario would change to a more industrial less economic scene and a pure tree hugging flower child awesome dude would have a beutiful economic enviromental better enviroment.also i like the idea you are the brother of the evil king logan the leader of albion wich has completely changed the story line (it was ment to be set in the future or modern day.)all rounded up i am very pleased with liohead studios and peter monyluex with improving and definetly will live up to its expectation

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

mr man;430761 said:
i just really hope this isnt a crap rpg but that anwsered my question on a video of the rpg in action the amazing graphix blue me away and i love the idea of the scene of Albion changing as you change evil/bad pure/good so an evil money grabbing thief the scenario would change to a more industrial less economic scene and a pure tree hugging flower child awesome dude would have a beutiful economic enviromental better enviroment.also i like the idea you are the brother of the evil king logan the leader of albion wich has completely changed the story line (it was ment to be set in the future or modern day.)all rounded up i am very pleased with liohead studios and peter monyluex with improving and definetly will live up to its expectation

omfgtisntitannoyingtoreadthingslikethis?workonthatplease

Kazmir

Reaction score

i heard you are restricted to the level on how far away you can go from your coop partner. Even so it would be the best game of year. Im all about the coop. Its dead if your playing by yourself or dont have a option to coop.

Kazmir

Reaction score

i heard you are restricted to the level on how far away you can go from your coop partner. Even so it would be the best game of year. Im all about the coop. Its dead if your playing by yourself or dont have a option to coop.

Kazmir

Reaction score

it seems like if i dont blow 80 for the coll edition im not going to get the full experience..............damn it.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

Kazmir, there is an edit button.

I agree though, they are giving us quite a lot of added DLC for the legendary collectors edition of the game. I hope that they make online co-op good this time, give us split screen and I'll be happy.

Kazmir

Reaction score

ok but i cant go back to splitscreen after me and my brother played saints row 2 system link. That is the best since we have our own tv and its pretty much gta 2 player. Its system link or bust. But i will still buy it even though i cant play with my brother. They show a video of the unboxing of game so tell us what it reads on the back of box! System link? Splitscreen? Only online?

grogpole

Lord High Grand Duke of all Chickens of Albion
Reaction score

i really hope that since you can import your saved game from fable 2 you'll be able 2 get all the items, clothes, money, weapons u had in fable 2 and use them in fable 3

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

grogpole;432165 said:
i really hope that since you can import your saved game from fable 2 you'll be able 2 get all the items, clothes, money, weapons u had in fable 2 and use them in fable 3

I highly doubt they will be doing that.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Terra_Zeta;432229 said:
I highly doubt they will be doing that.
It would ruin the game if they did that.

Kazmir

Reaction score

ya you would be to powerfull at the start. Plus it would be hard to translate fable 2 weapon hit points and stuff to fable 3

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

It would be very good if they added a new stealth system into the game, kinda like in the first Fable. It was awesome how you could pick the lock of houses/shops and steal stuff inside. They need to bring that back!

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

onwingsoflead;432308 said:
It would be very good if they added a new stealth system into the game, kinda like in the first Fable. It was awesome how you could pick the lock of houses/shops and steal stuff inside. They need to bring that back!
Amen. That does sound like a good idea. It has been so long since I played the original that I barely remember it. However, the game's going to be released in a month. Not really much time for adding such an important element to the game.

Kazmir

Reaction score

theres no more adding at all bro because they did that game box opening video so the game is done bro

RedRevolver

Reaction score

More adult like in graphics. I felt really weird playing a game that seemed to be aimed towards children, but had slightly inappropriate plot devices. I understand that it had a 12 or a 15 rating, but come on.

Get rid of immortality, because that's just ridiculous. It means there's no challenge to the game whatsoever.

Improve the quality of the voice artists, it's irritating.

Thankfully, they appear to be giving the hero a voice in the next game so that's one gripe dealt with.

I enjoyed the game on the whole, but it felt mishandled in some key areas. Also, some of the added features (like buy houses/have a spouse) just felt so weird and just thrown in.

:/

BowerstoneInFlames

Anarchist In Training
Reaction score

I just hope that the equivalent arena in f3 will be a lot more like f1 than f2, give it some sort of challenge as it is competition to find the strongest beings in Albion. F1 and 2 both had trolls but the boss fight at end of f1 gave it some feel of accomplishment.

Ryan

YoakingMuffin
Reaction score

I reckon that they should bring back the healing speel cause it get really annoying having to keep drinking potions over and over the all of a sudden food appears an your fat :L

I also reckon that they should expand the towns becasue the map showed on fable 2 that bowerstone was a massive thriving comunity but really its just a couple of streets +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.