1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fable IV - E3 2019 teaser

Discussion in 'Fable IV' started by Hobbilis, May 19, 2019.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. Hobbilis

Hobbilis Well-Known Member

Trophies:
    Hey all!
    It's been a while (as is tradition now) but here we are again with some interesting info regarding upcoming Fable.

Someone claiming insider knowledge made a thread on neogaf claiming there will be lots of interesting things happening on this year E3 show.

This is what's interesting for us:

2. lee

lee -Hero of Knowledge- Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    If there are any truth to all those rumours then this will be massive and I would definitely prefer something fresh and a new reboot at this point. Keep Albion, it’s humour, Good vs Evil choices please. E3 shall be interesting.

Naxatato likes this.
  3. queenofdisco

queenofdisco Ludna Legendary Hero

Trophies:
  4. Register or log in to browse without ads.

5. Dark Drakan

Dark Drakan Administrator Staff Member Guildmaster Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    Hopefully we do get more concrete info at E3 as it’s been too long without any legitimate released information.

Naxatato, Hobbilis and lee like this.
  6. Hiroz41

Hiroz41 Active Member

Trophies:
    yeah can't wait to see it I feel you. I am waiting for this and cyberpunk 2077

lee likes this.
  7. Shevron

Shevron Old Member

Trophies:
    Fable 4 missing from Xbox E3 2019 as Project Scarlett steals the show

Despite the leaks that suggested we would get a teaser at this year's E3 there has been no announcement on the next installment in the Fable franchise, what gives? Is it possible the leaks were fake? It seems like too much effort to troll the dwindling fan-base of an obscure game. But I so wanted them to be true!

Gikoku likes this.
  8. Dark Drakan

Trophies:
    Some of the leaks of concepts may be real but I heard there was never any plans to show actually new Fable at E3 as its too early in development.

9. Gikoku

Gikoku is doing Queen. Staff Member

Trophies:
    Absolutely gutted it didn't show up. It was reported the show was going to be a full 2 hours before it streamed. When they were finished talking about Scarlett and did the game montage, there was a good 20 minutes left on the clock. I thought they were gonna do like they did last year with Cyberpunk and Phil comes back onstage and says "Thank you for joining us today and.... but wait a minute..." NOPE. Nothin. Stream ends. Over. Zilch. Thanks for watching.

Jesus. There's always next year and the idea of it being a launch title could be nice at least.

queenofdisco likes this.
  10. Dark Drakan

Trophies:

The big Xbox interview - Project Scarlett, cross-gen Halo Infinite and the lack of Fable

I get it, you have a big console to market next year and you have to come out then swinging. But I know a lot of Fable fans today who were hoping for a little something...

Matt Booty: [Laughs] Like I said... a lot of great stuff waiting in the wings for next year. Hope to have you back in a year.​

lee and queenofdisco like this.
  11. Hiroz41

Hiroz41 Active Member

Trophies:
    it sucked okay