• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable The Lost Chapters will not work on Vista!!!

D

duckzy3life

Re: Fable The Lost Chapters will not work on Vista!!!

so ok i got a alien ware laptop, and yeah vista sucks! i got the same problem, i also tried to updatel my motherboard but its not letting me. error on the page. sigh. well im looking for the driver for NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GS, the webby given at the top of this page didnt have anything.. :s i got its to play up to where the wizzy saves his life and the next chapter starts and i loose it. >< just when i thought i got it working...seriously havent they brought out somthing yet????

L

lindores

guys i fixed my fable and have now finished it =D after all this time i helped myself and i got it working =D
u wanna know what i did for my NVidia geforce go 7400
i just typed updates for nvidia geforce go 7400 in google or type graphics driver updates for (insert gra[hics card name here but be specific to which 1 yours is) and it worked i had 2 dl 2 things tho the 1st thing only got my sound working but the second thing got sound and video working can u guys please reply to this if it works please i wanna know if i have helped any1 even if i dont reply anyway so i know =D and ill try to help u a bit more by like adding u on msn and dling the drivers for u and sending them ok

D

Doughboy

i need those driver

F

fablenerd226

i have the same problem

S

samlotoflol

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont know

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

to be honest, gettin fable to work for vista is just sorta sheer luck, i have vista and got it to work, r u on an admin account on your computer?