• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fairfax Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

matteoam217

Fairfax Castle

Ok I bought fairfax castle and I really dont get it. I mean what do you really get? all i got was acsses to a stubborn demon door and a boring quest where all you do is kill soom bandits in the castle. I remember seeing a picture a Lucian back in the room where you fell out the window but all old and weird looking like a ghost. However i look and look and No Lucian. You would think that they would give you something good for a quest the gives you 10,000 reknown points. If you have an answer message back.

BubbaH

Reaction score
Re: Fairfax Castle

Well when u purchase the castle u get the quest to kill bandits and bleh bleh, and in the end u get too choose if u wanna be a Male or a Female character. It's a unique thing, so i guess that's pretty much the entire point of it :p

V

vtecyo

There is also a 50silver key required chest in the throne room

A

A2theJ

Just curious, since u have the castle, was there a Gargoyle in there?? or able to open the Archaeologist door after u got it? Missing 1 stupid statue...

S

Spartan Samuel

Sure is; it's above the entrance to the Library in the castle.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

I can't find ANY of the gargoyles. I look around when I hear one speaking, but I guess I'm not looking hard enough.

W

Wolfie

^ They are usually up high, tucked in a corner, or somewhere inside a nearby house. They're sneaky buggers XD

E

elvampile

when do u buy fairfax castle?? ive been playing for abut 5 days now and i havent been able to buy it yet. so any help would be great.

T

tokyohe92

Fairfax Castle becomes available to buy once you have completed the main quest, in reply to another query the Archaeologist door opens once you have found all the ancient scrolls for Belle the Archaeologist in Fairfax gardens. all scroll quests become available as you progress through the main quest, a certain number become available from the beginning, more become available after you return from the broken Spire (1st time) and then more become available after you have finnished the main quest.

I

IbroughtSnacks

Where is the Fairfax castle? Please

D

DragonMaster91

IbroughtSnacks;255175 said:
Have you played the game?
It is in fairfax gardens. That one is easy to get.

anain12

Reaction score

IbroughtSnacks;255175 said:
BTW you have to finish the game before you can buy it.

L

Lunamoon

Your health bar can become longer , mine did ^^

M

monleux halis

In fable 2 where is the exact place that you purchase castle fairfax. Is it like a sign like the other buildings or something unique?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

You purchase the castle after the game is over. Luceon has to die first. When I opened the chest inside I only got 50,000 gold.:unsure:

Dentie

Reaction score

Fairfax castle can be bought in Fairfax gardens but there are 2 requirements

1. You need to kill Lucien so you must have ended the main quest line.

2. You need to have 1.000.000 G

Once you got Fairfax castle the butler says you need to sleep in the bed becasue it is good for you. so you listen to the butler adn go to sleep. once you wake up the butler will tell you bandits cam in the castle trough a secret entrance. Once you killed them all the butler will show you the entrance. Inside you need to kill more bandits and some Hollows.
Whe you get tothe end of the secret tunnel there is a potion that can change your sex with a potion but you'll need to do that before you go out becasue then it wil vaporise. and when you get out the vial of the poiton will be a trophy wether you drank the potion or not. after that there isnt any special. the 50 silver key chest contains 50.000 G. And the demon door isnt very special either you can enter if you opened all the others :)

rhett_thom

Lion Heart
Reaction score

I'd buy it just to say I own a Castle lol

Dentie

Reaction score

yeah weel i could have said that too but with what i say i think i answered all the questions about the stupid castle there are much nicer houses

Status
Not open for further replies.