• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fairfax Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhett_thom

Lion Heart
Reaction score
Re: Fairfax Castle

well I wouldn't know I never bought the castle when Fable 2 arrives in the mail I'll be working on my second play through and I'll buy it then

H

Hexen_Harlot

I'd live in it if it didn't EAT MY ****ING FAMILY -_-

S

Seruki

Anyways, one of the beds (as retrieved from Fable.wikia.com)

"Castle Fairfax also contains a bed which causes the Hero to become younger, more attractive, and gives a health regeneration bonus."

tillyferrari

Reaction score

moonfever;289049 said:
You purchase the castle after the game is over. Luceon has to die first. When I opened the chest inside I only got 50,000 gold.:unsure:

There is only 50,000 Gold in the Chest; the person who said it contained 5 million was being a little Optimistic I think :)

B

blais

monleux halis;289031 said:
inside the chest is 5 million gold.

what the hell would you want with 5 mil after you have completed everything a own the castle? what else would you buy? there should be a sick legendary weapon or something

the unknown42

Reaction score

Fairfax demon door reward+50key chest reward=1,000,000 gold. But one mil is hardly anything. I have 17mil and I get about 10mil a day. Thank you money glitch:) because I stopped playing for a year and got 1mil. Then bought every building in the game.
Oh and if you want a good house, but reavers house after story line(aka Bloodstone Mansion, just teleport there) it's the best, bigest, and nicest house in game since you can't live in castle fairax

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

This thread is old. Don't post here.

DSkalic

Reaction score

really lol thats why my friend had so much

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Really? Why would you f*cking post here after my last post just told someone not to? NEWS FLASH: It's against the rules to bump old threads!

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Tyloric;224028 said:
I can't find ANY of the gargoyles. I look around when I hear one speaking, but I guess I'm not looking hard enough.

if u have trouble, go to gamebanshee.com Theres many game help stuff there, just go to google and type in: fable 2 game banshee. Theres a gargoyle walkthrough with pictures. The rammer ( unique weapon u get from killing all gargoyles) isnt even worth it. Its the achievement u want.

Magerx

Reaction score

monleux halis;289031 said:
inside the chest is 5 million gold.

****kk reallY? i heard there something in it like a crown and a royal cape or something... was looking forward to it

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer11;350119 said:
This thread is old. Don't post here.

Necromancer11;355607 said:
Really? Why would you f*cking post here after my last post just told someone not to? NEWS FLASH: It's against the rules to bump old threads!

Let it die, and stop posting.

Meeba

Reaction score

i have a question after you buy castle fairfax and you do all the quests and you find everything does the game just end?PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Meeba;411867 said:
i have a question after you buy castle fairfax and you do all the quests and you find everything does the game just end?PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW

Yes, if you have done every quest that's available in the game you can consider it "finished" afterwards you can enjoy Albion and the various jobs available. The assasination society and the headhunter jobs are still available in-game, also you can still interact with the people of Albion. There's a lot in Fable II to do. You can pass your time trying to score as best as you can in the Arena, Crucible and hunting the legendary weapons.

However, if you mean by quest-line and canon story then you can consider the purchase and the final Fairfax Castle quest as an ending to Fable II storyline.

Next time check the dates before posting, if the date of a thread is far too old then simply open a new thread about the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.