• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fallout 3

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Fallout 3

Anyone Got or Played it yet?

Lets just say its Incredible! Love it!

M

McFroger3

Re: Fallout 3

I bet it last night, starting a new character, going to try and be good...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Got it and love the game so far... its HUGE and so much to do.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Its like a Mix with Fable (Little bit) and Obviously Oblivion.. 2 of my favourite games!

OOooo I just made my First weapon! Yayyy! So cool!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Played for 25 hours so far and still have a load of things to do and ive barely seen a fraction of the gameworld.

S

Sogen

Should i get it? I though it was like oblivion. But... After beating Oblivion i dont really want to play a game totaly like it. What are the diffrences? 'cept for guns ofc.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

It doesnt get as boring sort of thing.. Story-line better I think..

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Another game I'm gonna add to my Christmas list :lol:

S

Sogen

Thanks. Ill prolly pick it up during thanks giving break.. I got a $300 gift card from trade ins =] so I'll be getting some new games=]

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Get it get it!!!

Haha its really Good! Its cool just Exploring..

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sogen;236044 said:
Should i get it? I though it was like oblivion. But... After beating Oblivion i dont really want to play a game totaly like it. What are the diffrences? 'cept for guns ofc.

It might look a lot like Oblivion and feels kind of similar in areas but its also really different with loads of new systems. Im already enjoying it more than i did Oblivion (however my Oblivion play time was cut short due to tech issues). The game just feels huge and theres a hell of a lot of moral choices and decisions to make. 2 hours into the game and id had more moral choices to make than in the whole of Fable 2 and im now 25 hours into the game and still feel ive got A LOT to do.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Ending Spoiler..

Okay well I jsut finish Fallout 3.. Really good game.. but I saved my game (1 save) Right before I decide to Put in the code to do the purfier annnnnd you do it and then the credits roll then you have to continue from your last save.. so.. I went to my last save and wanted to walk out and leave.. but ohhh.. I CANT! The doors are locked.. so.. Im screwed.. I cant get out of that room.. And i was only like Level 14!!!! I wanted to leave.. but i cant.. so im stuck forever... DAMN! :realmad:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

^:lol: That sucks! Stuck forever...

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Dont laugh! Hahaha! Man its sooo gay.

Have to start again then eh? Oh well!

S

shampoomuffin

i still need to get this i played the main quest in oblivion for only 2 hours and had like 5 days of play time all being side quests and the guilds, i also got all dlc and the expansion, but then my xbox got stolen :(

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Wow that sucks. Happen to my friend aswell.. He got his Xbox Stolen too and lost ALL of his Memory and Saved games.. etc.

Really gay.. also Lost a big TV and PSP

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;236733 said:
Dont laugh! Hahaha! Man its sooo gay.

Have to start again then eh? Oh well!

They gave to advanced warning that it would happen in all the reviews so i had like 30 seperate saves to pick it up from where i wanted. However i didnt think that would be the end but it was, if id known id had held off doing it for a while. Reverting to earlier save now to continue with some quests i missed.

K

kdg1986

fallout 3 is amazing its also terryfing it seems quite applicable as though it could happen got to say I love it.

S

shampoomuffin

im planning on buying fallout 3 on friday though along with gears 2 and im thinking of starting up oblivion again :)

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;236791 said:
They gave to advanced warning that it would happen in all the reviews so i had like 30 seperate saves to pick it up from where i wanted. However i didnt think that would be the end but it was, if id known id had held off doing it for a while. Reverting to earlier save now to continue with some quests i missed.

Yeah exactly.. I Didn't know if it was The End.. Thought you Might have to do that then maybe Chase someone down? Idunno.. But Yeaaahhh.. Sorta sucks.