• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fallout 3

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fallout 3

ScareCrowReturn;237000 said:
Yeah exactly.. I Didn't know if it was The End.. Thought you Might have to do that then maybe Chase someone down? Idunno.. But Yeaaahhh.. Sorta sucks.

To be honest i didnt know it was either, i knew you couldnt continue after ending but i did the same. I had other saves though and made sure i had lots just incase that happened so ive continued from earlier one now. Most the achievements i have left are for start of game so i will restart when ive done all the achievements i can on this save.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Yeah but i DIDNT know you couldnt keep playing haah!

So yeah.. was really gutted about that!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;237007 said:
^ Yeah but i DIDNT know you couldnt keep playing haah!

So yeah.. was really gutted about that!

I am quite glad it had a proper ending though and wasnt dragged out to push for a sequel. Although id actually like to see one as i thought the game was absolutely superb.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah the Game has to be one of my Top 5 Games ever!

I think if they make a sequal it should be based about.. Ummm.. Well That Game was about Doing your Thats little Science fair thing right? To Purify The Waters and Such... And Fix the World.. Maybe be still doing that? But then like 3/4 of the way through you actually DO fix the world your in and then It starts to get better over time..?