• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

Re: Favorite Weapons

Seigfried said:
why not a horse, you can make poptart jelly out of thier hooves.

nah I rather ride on the horse.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

pansy arse biotch

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
pansy arse biotch

wow you sure hurt me with that one, oh did you plan to misspell those words :lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I have to spell them like that or they get censored. Try and you will fail, you will never burn me.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
I have to spell them like that or they get censored. Try and you will fail, you will never burn me.

I see you have tried a lot.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Seigfried said:
I have to spell them like that or they get censored.
Those words aren't censored... ;)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

They're not? But when I put in my location, it was supoposed to say s-h-i-t-t-y, but instead I got ****ty.

Why would ass, damn, bitch be aloud but not s-h-i-t?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
They're not? But when I put in my location, it was supoposed to say s-h-i-t-t-y, but instead I got ****ty.

Why would ass, damn, bitch be aloud but not s-h-i-t?

Ass damn and bitch are classed as cursing and mild thats why ;)

Wanna get back to the topic ;)

K

Kato Si

Hey lutes get this thread back on track and talk about weapons.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Okay, how about I tell you about this really cool halberd I bought last week.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Okay, how about I tell you about this really cool halberd I bought last week.

Okay tell me about it.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well, I was travelling to Gainsville to visit my Uncle when I drove by this wierd shop. It was this kind of Gypsy shop but when I looked at this sign at the window, it said that they seel swords and things too. Wanting to build my collection I checked it out. The place had alot of wierd things, magical products like potions and herbs, wierd clothes. Anyway, I asked the clerk where the swords were and he said in the back of the store so I checked it out.

When I looked around there were some good looking swords and daggars but what really cuaght my eye was this really cool looking halberd. The entire thing was metal; the head was made of bronze as well as the pummel at the bottom; the bladed side was shaped with this crescent edge and the pike's end had this great inner design; the pole itself was made of metal but painted liked wood, and in the center was this 3" thin leather skin for easy handling.

I loved it, and so I bought it. Which wasn't easy since it wasa round $200, but it was worth it since it had such good quality. I'll post a picture of it sometime.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Well, I was travelling to Gainsville to visit my Uncle when I drove by this wierd shop. It was this kind of Gypsy shop but when I looked at this sign at the window, it said that they seel swords and things too. Wanting to build my collection I checked it out. The place had alot of wierd things, magical products like potions and herbs, wierd clothes. Anyway, I asked the clerk where the swords were and he said in the back of the store so I checked it out.

When I looked around there were some good looking swords and daggars but what really cuaght my eye was this really cool looking halberd. The entire thing was metal; the head was made of bronze as well as the pummel at the bottom; the bladed side was shaped with this crescent edge and the pike's end had this great inner design; the pole itself was made of metal but painted liked wood, and in the center was this 3" thin leather skin for easy handling.

I loved it, and so I bought it. Which wasn't easy since it wasa round $200, but it was worth it since it had such good quality. I'll post a picture of it sometime.

That's a nice find, and I bet it'll be worth a lot someday.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Like hell I'm selling it! That bitch is mine!

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Like hell I'm selling it! That bitch is mine!
I know, I was just stating other than it's sentimenttal value it probley will be worth a lot.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Oh, okay then my apologies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Damn, I was hoping you wouldn't. I hope you burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.