• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Favorite Weapons

Actually, when you think about it, if you were to maximize your speed in the skill tree with physique in the strength tree, you could enhance the speed of your heavy weapons and they would bring about the same damage if not more or less. You always have to remember the augments too.

U

Ulicus

Seigfried said:
Actually, when you think about it, if you were to maximize your speed in the skill tree with physique in the strength tree, you could enhance the speed of your heavy weapons and they would bring about the same damage if not more or less. You always have to remember the augments too.

.... yeah, but if you did that - which I do - you're hitting even more super fast and super strong with light weapons. I can get about three hits in with a light weapon for every one with a heavy weapon. With the Tear or Aeons, three hits at 230 is more than one hit with a heavy weapon, no matter how well augmented.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Actually the augments do matter since they shift the flow of damage of differing monsters. Also, your right about the stats, I made a mistake with them. But a light weapon is not always stronger, as the heavier weapons are better to use on those bigger, harder enemies such as trolls. It is appearant to me that heavier weapons can do much more damage to larger monsters than light weapons. But it is all the same to me as I use both types so, eh.

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
Hey, I though you left. (aww crap, he's back)

Nope, but I have a few conserns about the site.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Nope, but I have a few conserns about the site.

Like what kind of concerns?

And not to go off topic, the augments do make a big difference in my opinion, especially the silver one. It really kicks Blaverine arse....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
Like what kind of concerns?

And not to go off topic, the augments do make a big difference in my opinion, especially the silver one. It really kicks Blaverine arse....

Agreed, i like a augmentations but think they should have more of an effect on more enemies.

If you do have some genuine concerns or questions post them in the feedback section Kato.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well, to point out another fact for heavy weapons. Since they are bigger they can strike more than one enemies, allowing you to clear the field or weaker enemies much faster.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Personally I always tend to go by the hit points on a weapon instead of its weight unless my character is really weak.

:ninja:

Edit: Drak, some more cooler augmentations would definately have been nice. Something which would have cast certain will powers simultaineously (SP) when the blade struck the enemy would have been awesome.

C

Crazyarms

I think my favorite weapon so far would have to be the Obsidian Greathammer. Mostly because i havent beaten the game yet. So ive never had the chance to get Avos Tear. (i will not get the Sword of Aeons)

Z

Zabadie

My favourite weapon before i got the Sword of Aeons had to be the Obsidan Greathammer. I was a bit of a noob at the game when i found it in a 1 silver key chest lol.

C

Crazyarms

Well i used to buy it, before i relized you get it for free later on in the game.

V

Voodoo 9s

The Bereaver -sp is super fantastic and super-sexy.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The bereaver is okay, but it is way too much trouble to get. I'll just stick with my two favored swords.

C

Crazyarms

I have a new favorite weapon. Its The Dollmaster's Mace.

It has:
  • Damage: 135 (0)
  • Augmentations: Mana Augmentation (love cause i can keep on PS and still regen Mana)
  • Weight: Light (Love also cause i can swing really fast)
Great weapon at the time, i will have better ones later on when i get further into the game. i just escaped from Jack's prison.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
I have a new favorite weapon. Its The Dollmaster's Mace.

It has:
  • Damage: 135 (0)
  • Augmentations: Mana Augmentation (love cause i can keep on PS and still regen Mana)
  • Weight: Light (Love also cause i can swing really fast)
Great weapon at the time, i will have better ones later on when i get further into the game. i just escaped from Jack's prison.

What I want to know is why the heck cant we have a free augment slot on the legendary weapons, I would kill to be able to equip a health augment to some of my legendary gear...
*cries*
Ronok the Axe... RONOK!!!!!!!

C

countjosh

my favorite weapons are avo's tear,murren greataxe,harbringer(dont know how to spell) and master bow(because im a pure good hero)and bereaver:)

C

Coolmist

my favrite weps have to be avos tear or sword of aeons plus my lovely bow skorms bow why becouse avo tear or SoA becouse thay most strongest light wepon and skorms bow becouse it strongest bow lol.

N

niblack_cooper

i like aeons too cuz its powerful...but whats the stongest sword on the game?

V

Val The Vagrant

Great Solus Sword
Nya~
It's also my favorit

Status
Not open for further replies.