• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Featured Game Weekly #10

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
These threads were created to encourage differing opinions and conversations about likes and dislikes so im glad people are actually starting to contribute now. ^_^

Azer249

Reaction score
Your standards were set too high if you were expecting it to be anything like TES. It's not that kind of game. Also, how exactly did it cop out? The game is 90% gameplay driven and only gave you story to offer the game direction.

The humor in Borderlands in some of the best I've heard in video games (excluding Robot Revolution, which was an insult to Borderlands). I got so many hours out of this game and enjoyed it immensely. I definitely recommend it.
May i ask why did you think the robot revolution was a insult. I loved that dlc. Asside from the tannis missions. god i hate that woman. But the last boss was great and there were a lot of fun quests in, if any of the dlc's were an insult ide say the underdome riot.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
May i ask why did you think the robot revolution was a insult. I loved that dlc. Asside from the tannis missions. god i hate that woman. But the last boss was great and there were a lot of fun quests in, if any of the dlc's were an insult ide say the underdome riot.

It just wasn't well made. They recycled achievements from Zombie Island, recycled a crap ton of enemies, and the areas just weren't appealing to the eye. I supposed technically there was nothing wrong with it, but it felt lazy.

I don't even think Gearbox made it. It was outsourced.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It just wasn't well made. They recycled achievements from Zombie Island, recycled a crap ton of enemies, and the areas just weren't appealing to the eye. I supposed technically there was nothing wrong with it, but it felt lazy.

I don't even think Gearbox made it. It was outsourced.

Another of the DLC i havent played but review scores i read werent very complimentary and pretty much said the same as you. It was developed by Darkside Game Studios i believe.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I played it for the ps3 when it first came out, got really in to it. then woke up the next day and played it for a good 3 hours only to find out i was going the wrong way. said screw it and never played it again :/

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I played it for the ps3 when it first came out, got really in to it. then woke up the next day and played it for a good 3 hours only to find out i was going the wrong way. said screw it and never played it again :/

...How? The game doesn't open up new areas until you've unlocked them in the quest line. >_>

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
...How? The game doesn't open up new areas until you've unlocked them in the quest line. >_>
i got in to a fight with some really strong dude, then while trying to escape, stumbled in to even more strong dudes so i assumed i was going to wrong way at the wrong time during the story.
Under power weps in new area then got lost could not find way back; stoped careing

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
i got in to a fight with some really strong dude, then while trying to escape, stumbled in to even more strong dudes so i assumed i was going to wrong way at the wrong time during the story.
Under power weps in new area then got lost could not find way back; stoped careing

Were you able to co-op in that DLC? If i got stuck against any tough enemies id have brought some friends in (it does up the difficulty) but if they were higher level with better weapons they could help.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Were you able to co-op in that DLC? If i got stuck against any tough enemies id have brought some friends in (it does up the difficulty) but if they were higher level with better weapons they could help.

DLC? i was not playing any dlc just the normal game, and yeah co-op would of been usefull :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
DLC? i was not playing any dlc just the normal game, and yeah co-op would of been usefull :p

Ah right i see, yeah its useful having co-op buddies as you get better loot too.