• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finishing Moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
what is your favourite finishing move??? (you know,where it all goes slow-mo.....)

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
The title doesn't say anything, actually. You could be asking about information about finishing moves, you may want to know what moves people use, or other things regarding finishing moves. So... What is it that you're asking about, about finishing moves? =|

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Regardless, I'd like to know how to execute a finishing move.

Is it by random? Is it activated? I notice I do them sometimes, and a lot of times I do not. I'd love to know how to use them non-stop.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
My hero likes to do the kick in the nads finishing move. My friends and I affectionately call it the C*nt Punt.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
MY hero doesn't do anything special... I just keep using will, and once in a while it goes slowmotion.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
My hero likes to do the kick in the nads finishing move. My friends and I affectionately call it the C*nt Punt.
ummm..................i wouldn't be human if i didnt ask why you and your friends don't call it the dick kick????

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Face it. The first sounds better. :p

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
yeh the first sounds better........:'(

Look at the bottom of your posts. It has a several words you can click. One of them is edit. You can edit your post with it, to prevent triple posts like this.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
Look at the bottom of your posts. It has a several words you can click. One of them is edit. You can edit your post with it, to prevent triple posts like this.
you can be a real snooty douche sometimes.:ermm:

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
you can be a real snooty douche sometimes.:ermm:

I'm not trying to be one. I'm just trying to help. If you triple post like that, you'll be the one looking like a douche. =|

Khalin

Reaction score
Why did you even post here. honestly -.-
He wasn't trying to be an ass. It's actually for the guy's benefit, because on most forums people will snipe at you for double/triple-posting since it's generally frowned upon.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
ummm..................i wouldn't be human if i didnt ask why you and your friends don't call it the dick kick????

Because people who all gang up on one person are c*nts, ergo the C*nt Punt makes more sense.

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
I love the hammer move, where it slams down the enemy on the ground. I can't remember how it happens, but the guy
is on the floor, and my hero uses the hammer to well, hammer down his head like a nail. It's so sick!

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
I just recently found a real interesting move where the hero jumped on an enemy, wrapped her legs around the poor sod's neck and twisted it, breaking it cleanly. Freaking awesome.

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
I just recently found a real interesting move where the hero jumped on an enemy, wrapped her legs around the poor sod's neck and twisted it, breaking it cleanly. Freaking awesome.

What the hell!? How? -.-'

FiliusMartis

Reaction score
Timely flourishes, counters, and killing at an 'opportune moment' seem to help trigger the finishers. The better you're doing in a fight, the more likely you are to get finishing moves. Also, you more sophisticated moves more often as you improve with a weapon. For instance, if you use a sword all the time, you can get a lot of melee finishers, but you won't be capable of getting ranged finishers so easy. My personal favorites are where the hero breaks the enemy's neck with his legs or when he grabs the enemy, throws it down on the opposite side of him, and runs it through. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.