• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finishing Moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
You ever get those finishing moves where you see your hero dodge an attack in slow-mo only to do some sick pirouette and slice the enemy's entire torso in two? I just had that just now. Freaking sweet.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
You ever get those finishing moves where you see your hero dodge an attack in slow-mo only to do some sick pirouette and slice the enemy's entire torso in two? I just had that just now. Freaking sweet.
well, to be honest,im at the bit where you have to gain support from the really poor mountain people,and you have to find that relic.(the music box).there are loads of hollow men,and ive only seen my hero do about 2/3 with the hammer,which aren't that good anyway.i just wanted to hear some good ones.........

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

Totally.

With Melee:
-The one mentioned above.
-Dodge and jump onto he enemy's neck and break it as mentioned earlier.

With Ranged:
(Rifle)
-Shoot an enemy with your rifle in the foot, he falls and you aim at his head with one hand on the rifle, and bust a cap in his skull.
-Roll under one of the darkness-possessed eagle statues, then aim at his asshole, then when he looks through his legs you bust a cap through his asshole.
-Kick a hobbe into the air, then shoot him while he is airborne.
(Pistol)
-Shoot an enemy numerous times as he slowly falls to the ground.

Just a few of the ones I saw. Needless to say, all I really use is GUNS.... maybe a sword to get out of a jammed corner. And I have never used a Hammer, never even equipped a hammer truthfully. Like, seriously.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
Totally.

With Melee:
-The one mentioned above.
-Dodge and jump onto he enemy's neck and break it as mentioned earlier.

With Ranged:
(Rifle)
-Shoot an enemy with your rifle in the foot, he falls and you aim at his head with one hand on the rifle, and bust a cap in his skull.
-Roll under one of the darkness-possessed eagle statues, then aim at his asshole, then when he looks through his legs you bust a cap through his asshole.
-Kick a hobbe into the air, then shoot him while he is airborne.
(Pistol)
-Shoot an enemy numerous times as he slowly falls to the ground.

Just a few of the ones I saw. Needless to say, all I really use is GUNS.... maybe a sword to get out of a jammed corner. And I have never used a Hammer, never even equipped a hammer truthfully. Like, seriously.
thanks,no-one except you,and the other person actually said anything,.....

Status
Not open for further replies.