• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Forget about Fable for a minute, and take a look at this new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Now that people are comparing it to Fable: Does it have a good/evil system? Because that was a major element of Fable.

Anyway: This looks awesome! Can't wait to be a mage (again)!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
And maybe then they'll finally step up their game. Competition is necessary for success.

Yeah maybe so.

Now that people are comparing it to Fable: Does it have a good/evil system? Because that was a major element of Fable.

Anyway: This looks awesome! Can't wait to be a mage (again)!

I was curious about a morality system too. However i thought the good/evil system in Fable was flawed too and was much to black and white and ultimately had very little effect on most outcomes and the whole 'for every choice a consequence' was massively overhyped. I dont think morality should be seen as making good/evil decisions but more depth to it like some decisions in the Mass Effect/KotOR series.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
tacking onto the morality comment, i don't even consider that a major element in fable. it's always been there, but beyond the first game it felt like it was just there as part of the routine. to be honest, i'm hoping this game replaces fable and these guys get lionheads spot with microsoft game studios. that gameplay demo alone makes me feel like they're 10 times more worthy of it.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Just a small update here, the game is due for a February 2012 release as confirmed by Todd McFarlane. <3

source: Game Informer

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Just a small update here, the game is due for a February 2012 release as confirmed by Todd McFarlane. <3

source: Game Informer

Nice and early, shouldnt be that much competition at the time besides ME3.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Nice and early, shouldnt be that much competition at the time besides ME3.

Damn.. I forgot all about ME3. ME3 or Reckoning, ME3 or Reckoning, ..oh the hell with it I'll just get both.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Damn.. I forgot all about ME3. ME3 or Reckoning, ME3 or Reckoning, ..oh the hell with it I'll just get both.

Bioshock Infinite too.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i want both ME3 and Reckoning, but college students have to prowl the bargain bin unfortunately.
i'll be raving about both of them when they're already collecting dust in your attics.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
It'll be a nice change to get a game in the winter. Aside from the last Pokemon games, it seems like every game I buy comes out in the fall. Even this coming fall, I've got DBZ: Ultimate Tankaichi in October and AC: Revelations in November.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It'll be a nice change to get a game in the winter. Aside from the last Pokemon games, it seems like every game I buy comes out in the fall. Even this coming fall, I've got DBZ: Ultimate Tankaichi in October and AC: Revelations in November.

From August to November the games calender is crazy.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Malign_Intervention.jpg

ANIMATE THREAD HORROR
Tango-energy.png
¼
Tango-activation-darker.png
Tango-recharge-darker.png

Spell. Exploit nearest dead thread. Creates 1 level 5...20 Thread Horror at threads location. Thread Horror's cannot attack, move, and be the target of allies. All foes near Thread Horror deal an additional 50% damage and continuously tell the caster what a noob he is.

(no one will understand this, but I've always wanted to post it. :3)

Status
Not open for further replies.