• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funniest Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asura

Funniest Moments

Reading the "Make Yourself Less Attractive" book to the kids at the Oakvale school and telling them "Sh-t".

Reading the "The Sock Method" book to the kids in the Oakvale School and thrusting your hips forward.

When one of the crowd members at Area Quest yell out "Get up you undead b-tch"

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Funniest Moments

Can't really think of any truly funny moments off the top of my head. Although I did find it quite amusing when I first heard you could marry fella's in Fable... ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego said:
Can't really think of any truly funny moments off the top of my head. Although I did find it quite amusing when I first heard you could marry fella's in Fable... ^_^

Or when someone first called you a Chicken Chaser or you got the name ArseFace. I also found it quite funny in Fable where that guy tells you to get that stupid haircut and Moustache etc so you can meet his Daughter and he just makes fun of you instead. He wasnt laughing when he had my sword in his back! :devil:

A

Asura

Another funny moment would be fooling the Dello owner into thinking your a woman and.. (black screen). A little creepy now that I remember. Could never get rid of Bisexual on my statistics..

T

The_Bard

1 of the funnyest moments of the is when you contracte 2 bodyguards (1evil and other good), and they start discusing. The first time this happened to me it whas hilarious!:D

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

lol. Luring unsuspecting traders to a group of balverines can be funny too. :devil:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Also funny when you mock some tough looking villian when you are doing a quest just wearing your underwear :lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The Hippie Traders are my favorite, nothingsmore hilarious than Traders getting freakie off a mushroom.

K

Kato Si

prehapes my favorite funny moment is when your hero reacts to people example: the girl at the picnic area who has one of the blue mushroom asks you to make her laugh. After she gives you the mushroom and runs away laughing your hero gets a funny look on his face. Ps. THere are many times The hero reacts funny. :cool:

S

Skorm_Knight

You can kill your wife in a town and not get in trouble, but when you kill a complete stranger, you get in trouble!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Eh, that's marriage for you.

C

Crazyarms

Skorm Knight said:
You can kill your wife in a town and not get in trouble, but when you kill a complete stranger, you get in trouble!
I never knew you could do that!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Just make sure you do it in the house.

S

Skorm_Knight

Also having maxed out strength and being able to decapitate people's heads of just by punching them. Happens rarely, but it's funny when it does happen. Oh, one time, my friend was playing Fable, and he hit a bandit with an arrow in his crotch, and the bandit's head for some reason decapitated!

C

Crazyarms

maybe he screamed so loud that his head flew off.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

That would be a sight to see. Much better than that old commercial with the old guy getting pelted in the nads with a football.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm_Knight said:

I guess thats because alot of people are tempted to kill their wives so no harm done :lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'm sure the town's men would pay you to get rid of their nagging wives.

U

Ulicus

Funniest moment ever in Fable?

When you betray the Guildmaster:

Guildmaster: "I am no defenceless old man... I have powers you can't even BEGIN to compr-"
*Hero kicks him in the chest and kills him*

I snorted my drink out of my nose. It was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.