• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funniest Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuzi0n

Re: Funniest Moments

I have to admit, the most funniest bit are the prophets, they act all mythical and mysterious, and then one goes something like;

Oh just get on with it and tell him what he has to do.

Was just a funny moment.

S

Sylverfysh

Gotta agree with the original poster. The evil books for the collection quest triggered an outburst of laughing.

"Come ON!" *thrust thrust*

"Uh...and that concludes today's lesson. Definitely."

LMAO :lol:

C

Crazyarms

I think one funny momment was when you first get the Air Gutar expression. I cracked up when Kato showed me that.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I love the Chicken Expression, nothing strikes more fear inot your enemies than clucking like a chicken.

K

>Knives<

well this may not b funny 2 most ppl but sum how i married a female shop keeper and then i went 2 visit her when she was workin 1 nite and she closes the door all the shop doors close and next thing i kno i hear bell ringin and my evil mney bag thing was up. and earlier that day i had bought sum stuff 4 her lol so i was pretty much broke i was a good guy aswell lol. then my wife calls the guards and it said im trespassing i was like wtf? she snitched when i came 2 visit her and give her stuff lol i was like do i have 2 choke a bitch? so then i pay the fine and leave i go home and w8 4 her and she says les go 2 bed 2gether as soon as she gets n the house. so i was about 2 get my mac on lol i used my hulk form aka breseker and then after we did it i used breseker again cuz it went of apparently. i was still i bit heat'd about here makin me spend my last tiny bit of money lol so i shot her with skorms bow and im not sure but i think her finger fell of lol

Status
Not open for further replies.